• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late to the party but I'm second/third/fourth/fifth/somenumberithing the anthro rp idea. :I If.. I didn't missed the sign up thread or something. D: I didn't found any.

We haven't got it up yet; It's still in the planning stages, so don't worry. But if you wanna play a teacher, then PM either me, moon-panther, or Dragon.

So, um, d we have a consensus on anthros or not? Are we going to have to make two RPs? Anthros make it far more convenient, a building for regular Pokemon to go to school in would be rather impractical. Not to mention dorms.[/SIZE]
A building for Pokemon in general to go to school would be rather fuckin' impractical, so~

Eh, I'm a bit... shaky on anthros. I don't really like them, to be honest, whether they're born that way or not.
*High-fives*

Anywaym it seems like I'm the only one against Anthros, but whatev, I'll just not sign up for it. I'm totally in for the Gone RP though, if I can muster in the time. <3

A building for Pokemon in general to go to school would be rather fuckin' impractical, so~

*High-fives*

Anywaym it seems like I'm the only one against Anthros, but whatev, I'll just not sign up for it.

If you're still up for it, we could throw all that out the window.

NYUUUUU!!! I like that idea, and so did a few others. You shouldn't throw all plans out the window just because two people don't like the idea of anthros. >.<

Misinterpreting my post/intent.

I meant toss practicality out the window and go forward with a plain old Pokemon high school, independent of the anthro group.

Oh. I suppose you might have a point in making it non-anthro, most anthros don't last.

A lot of Pokémorph RP's have lasted for some time, and this is pretty much the SAME GODDAMN THING, so I don't see why it wouldn't last.

And as FMC has stated, the RP is already in making, don't fuzz about it.

Oh. I suppose you might have a point in making it non-anthro, most anthros don't last.

Well no, as Male Gardevoir said, they are quite sustainable.

I was trying to say that the idea of a non-anthro high school is still in the air for those who absolutely won't join an anthro one.

Posted in that video of yers.

Wow, I'm really surprised that not that many people have joined the Gone RP >< But I guess all the people who liked the idea here joined, so~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom