• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many replies already?

Kali@ I'll post both at the same time :D

EDIT: Done :P

Last edited:
This was partly inspired by Command & Conquer Red Alert 2.

Psychic Pokemon have dominated the whole world, with everyone else's minds controlled by them. Except for the dark types of the world, who have been nearly terminated to extinction. The last ones are fighting to the end. You have been called up to serve in a new chapter of the dark resistance.

That's the gist of it. It will be elaborated upon once I make the actual thread.

I need ideas for a pure vampire RPG... I'm not good with that sort of thing, but I love them so much.='(

Oh and a pure dragon one.

Psychic Pokemon have dominated the whole world, with everyone else's minds controlled by them. Except for the dark types of the world, who have been nearly terminated to extinction. The last ones are fighting to the end. You have been called up to serve in a new chapter of the dark resistance.

That's the gist of it. It will be elaborated upon once I make the actual thread.

That sounds really good.

Should've noted, but I need a name for the above idea.

I was thinking 'The Moonshine Resistance', but I think only (Southern) Americans will find that funny.

I need ideas for a pure vampire RPG... I'm not good with that sort of thing, but I love them so much.='(

Oh and a pure dragon one.
Hmm... As I said through PM, I can help you. There is not much you can do with a pure vampire RPG. Try to make RPGs not so limited, like for example, this is very limited for those who wants to join.

You have to be human (Try giving people other choices also, like, if in my Dragons Alive RP you could only be a knight. That is very limited indeed), and you can choose between three Pokémon (Not too limited, seeing as the games and anime are like that, but still limited. You must choose 1 from of 400+ Pokémon). The Pokémon have to be a dark and flying type in order to defeat other specific types (How many dark and flying types are there? As I remember, only two, Murkrow and Honchcrow, so very limited indeed). You can choose between road A, The path that leads you to the Elite4, or B, the path that leads you to battle frontier (If this was in the Hoenn region, you would pretty much have to travel the same route and stuff to get to both Elite4 and Battle frontier, not much difference, bad.). And the end will be good (Okay, when you're doing that, you are kind of forcing your members to do what you want to, make it a happy ending. The guy beats the E4 and the other guy beats the battle frontier, The End. :/).

That is very limited, but just an example, and there is no way anyone would make an RP like that :/

Also, don't make it sound impossible. Now I am going to make my first RP and example.

Millenias ago, Arceus with Darkrai on it's team fought Shadow, an evil and powerful Shadow Lugia. They fought for thousands of years, and after getting badly wounded Shadow retreated to a Pokémon planet and fell asleep to regain his strength. Now, he has woken up and made the world he slept on a nightmare, his shadow minions are everywhere! A small group of normal Pokémon stand up against him and his team, Team Shadow and Shadow's shadow minions. They are going to find the Azure flute and call for help from Arceus. The flute is in Azalea, and they're on another planet.

How the hell are a small group of Pokémon going to first escape from another world to another, having an über powerful Pokémon who Arceus couldn't even defeat fully after them, plus another evil team and SHadow's minions?? Argh, it is impossible. Luckily that RP is dead, it was named something PMD: World in Shadow :/

So never make it too limited for your joiners, and don't make the plot impossible either. That's my advice.

//Note that I'm too lazy and tired to read over everything so something may not make sense and there might be a few errors there//

I like it. I call Umbreon!

The Psychic resistance? Psychic disturbance? Controlling your own mind? Headache? Sorry, I suck at names.

Sorry, I suck at names.

I'm not much better myself.

I'm going to put it up tonight.

You don't necessarily have to be a dark Pokemon, but if you aren't, then you must be a Pokemon that can evolve into a dark type.

Otherwise, we can't trust you. Or you will lose your free will. D:

And before I get started, any suggestions for where our group should start? Just a region is fine.

CALL IT HEADACHE!

*CoughCough*

Err... Like Pupitar to Tyranitar?

*CoughheadacheCoughCough*

@link008: MAKE IT MAKE IT MAKE IT!!!! Umbreon is really cool. However, if it's taken, I'll try and be original.

I know you called Umbreon, but let's say someone else beat you to it... say.... me!^_^ But I'm not that mean.
Yes, Johto.... Goldenrod!

I'm not saying I said it first. I'm just saying that anyone could sign up before you, then have to change their species(Although I think that multiple Pokemon will be allowed) should the proof be presented. I'm not saying that you couldn't be an Umbreon. By the by, dibs on Sabelye! :3

A Tyranitar would make a lovely mentor, but would probably hate having to work under a pup. :P

By the way, it is up.

I do not guarantee the bind-y-ness of any claims made here. First come, first serve.

Click here to see.

Last edited:
Okay, here's my Idea/plot for The Pokemon of the Lake sequel:

It has been a few years since the capture of the Lake Pokemon. The Rockets sucessfully bagged it and got away.

Skye, the lucky rocket who caught the legend, rose through the ranks quickly, and now is the executive (A hard group to get into) or the Boss (Duh. What do you like better?)

Now there is word of a new Pokemon.

Well, that's all i got. Shall it surround more around the rockets or new Pokemon?

Okay, here's my Idea/plot for The Pokemon of the Lake sequel:

It has been a few years since the capture of the Lake Pokemon. The Rockets sucessfully bagged it and got away.

Skye, the lucky rocket who caught the legend, rose through the ranks quickly, and now is the executive (A hard group to get into) or the Boss (Duh. What do you like better?)

Now there is word of a new Pokemon.

Well, that's all i got. Shall it surround more around the rockets or new Pokemon?

*facepalm*

AAAAAAAAAA....AARGH!

The ROCKETS got the Pokemon?!

At least there's another chance now. I'd like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom