• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirded, but I'd like to know what time period it takes place in... and I would appreciate being some form fo Assassin

I have an idea. A PBR based RP. It wouldn't follow the plot. But Poketopia is so bright, I want an RPG to take place there. The Las Vegas of the Pokemon world.

I miiiight do it, since I've been dying to join a good-looking RP. But since they've all started already, I can't.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking. I wanna do an RP involving Pokemon and music, but there's already that Pokemon Rock Bands one (which I couldn't join since I know nothing about the bands the creator of the thread had in mind), even if it's dead.
Help me out :D?

I had an idea along that line, so it'd have to be different. Maybe some Pokemon are injected with music (I dunno). They gain a new body structure and gain powers based on the music type.

(My first rpg i might make so go easy on me)
The Regions of the pokemon world have attempted operation BLACK BOX. A politcal plan using music boxes to attempt prevention to violence towards the inhabitants of other regions. A group calling themselves Fire Figure has used the boxes as explosives to assinate politcal groups. They peoples of the Regions are blaming one another and mongering for war. With pokemon likely to be used as tools of fighting a small group of pokemon has taken it upon themselves to find the ones responsible and wipe them out.

Wow. Lots of vengeance Pokemon groups floating around now, eh? The RSP's started a trend! XD I might check that out, see if I'm interested.

Didn't even set out to make a vengeance group, yet all but like, 3 of us in Operation Aspirin are out for vengeance.

Last edited:
Myehhh... Still can't figure out what I wanna do with that Pokemon and music concept. I mean, Flareth's is a good concept, and I've done stuff with her concepts before *pokes Translegends*, but I don't know if it's writer's block or what.

Little more haaaaaaaalp?

Maybie a special family of Pokemon who writes music that ANYBODY could sing, but when they sing it, they cast spells?

I have my plot + intro: The Elemental Mountains
(Starting from creation of mountains, or CM)
Day 1, Month 1, Year 1 CM
The world was at war. Blood, gore and violence coveredthe planet.18 mountains, each of a respective type, appeared out of no where. The last two mountains, the 18th represented Light and Dark. The war stopped,the world at peace. Will it last long?
Day 10, Month 3, Year 20 CM
Today I noticed one of most Pokemon, not including my own species, Umbreon, building some sort of mountain. Note there were no legendaries. I will stay updated with any new news.
Day 15, Month 8, Year 25 CM
I was put out the day after the last entry. I have only awoken today. I have noticed that I am in a confined room, and on the other side of my window I see another, empty room, the only thing inside, another Umbreon, just staring through the window at all times. I plan to converse with this one tonight, maybe I can learn something from him/her/it. I shall update tonight with the conversation.
Moon's Diary to date.

You are a Pokemon with a similar fate to Moon's except you see a Pokemon of your own species.(regular,good) Or you are a Pokemon staring through the window(clone, evil)You decide your fate together with a group that Moon created for freedom or decide it on your own. You decide whether to try and catch the originals or try and figure out what you are.

Last edited:
I have to say, ChaosTres's is especially creative and good. I enjoyed reading it, and will most definitely join.

Yes, ChaosTres's is nice, but I'm not sure I'd join. I like it though.

OK, so I've been playing around with that idea from earlier, and here's what I've come up with:

“SCIENTIST’S LOG:

Jun. 11, 2008

Our experiment has begun. We have been ordered to research the infusion of Pokémon with music. Tests are underway as I write this.

-----------------------

Aug. 07, 2008

Research is going smoothly. However, the infusion process is giving us trouble. None of the specimens appear to react in any form to the music to which they are exposed. It is worrisome, but the head of R&D is coming up with a way to seamlessly infuse the specimens.

------------------------

Oct. 2, 2008

We’ve done it! We have successfully spliced the first Pokémon with a song! We have created the music type! It appears that the Pokémon, when infused, will undergo a transformation of sorts that will give it the characteristics of the song it has been infused with. For example: A Pokémon infused with a song of lament would gain dark, depressive characteristics, while a Pokémon spliced with a song about flying might grow wings and have air-like qualities. Tests are still being run at this time.”

A young woman with striking azure hair scanned these notes by the candlelight in the dark lab. The most notable thing about her was the signature jacket of a Rocket Executive. She looked up from the research papers at the tanks in front of her. In them, many Pokémon floated peacefully, attached to wires and machines and such. But they were still ALIVE. Even as one of the most esteemed Executives Team Rocket had to offer, this was twisted and wrong.

“I have to stop this…” she pulled a shining blade out of its sheath at her waist - usually just a decoration on the wall in her office, but tonight she needed it. After all, they’d never be able to prove it was her. They’d blame Lance and his army of Trainers. She hated them - Lance HAD tried to destroy all of humanity after all - but manipulating Pokémon like this she had always objected to.

And that was when the first tank shattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up a few hours later. As one of the unsuspecting specimens, you have no idea what they did to you, only that you were normal one minute, then like this when you woke up. As you look around and see others like you, and the torn apart lab, you begin to realize what happened. And you wonder, is there a way to return to normal? And just what were you spliced with?

ChaosTres' sounds good, but Zora's is awesome! Music spliced with Pokemon? Fwee... I'll make sure to join that if I don't get tided over with homework or stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom