• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a meme?

Anyway, I was thinking of an RP that took place in prehistoric times, where you could be a:

Felid, ancestor of a cat that ate grubs instead of meat...
Chiropter, ancestor of a bat that glided instead of flew...
Saurian, a late dinosaur (from the late cretaceous period.)

Anyone think it's interesting?

Ok i had an idea a couple years ago on a diff forum but there wern't enough people to start it with so here it is.

Roleplay Name: The Angels of Creation
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Rating: T

History: Five hundred years ago god fell asleep and the world began to fall into chaos and there was nothing the archangels could do. so they had to wait.... wait for him to wake up so that he could make everything right...

Setting: In America

Plot: After waking up god realizes his power has diminished and he can't do everything on his own on earth anymore, so he changes five different people into angels to fix the world. but unknown to god satan has his own plans to destroy the world, and has created his own demons to counter the angels work.

Angels: angel of fire, angel of water, angel of earth(must be female), angel of air, angel of time,

Demons: satan, lucifer,

Last edited:
I have another idea for an RPG. Please give me feed back.

It is a runescape RPG.
10 years ago the goblin village outside Falador began to prosper. It quickly needed more space. The White Knights granted the goblins the land inbetween Rimington and Falador. The goblins built a large city and are growing. 6 months ago a traveler discovered the goblins old god had returned. They have grown organized and developed a sizeable military. 2 months ago the goblins attacked and destroyed Draynor, Rimington, Port Sarim and Wizards tower. They now move on Falador. The remaining towns are banding together to combat the goblins. A young White Knight has been chosen to lead an elite group seperate from the main army. He is to take any Adventurers, Guards, and remaining wizards and witches and wipe out the goblin leadership.
A basic knowledge of Runescape is needed.
Please tell me to fix something if you think so. I want to know what I'm doing wrong.

Ok i had an idea a couple years ago on a diff forum but there wern't enough people to start it with so here it is.

Roleplay Name: The Angels of Creation
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Rating: T

History: Five hundred years ago god fell asleep and the world began to fall into chaos and there was nothing the archangels could do. so they had to wait.... wait for him to wake up so that he could make everything right...

Setting: In America

Plot: After waking up god realizes his power has diminished and he can't do everything on his own on earth anymore, so he changes five different people into angels to fix the world. but unknown to god satan has his own plans to destroy the world, and has created his own demons to counter the angels work.

Angels: angel of fire, angel of water, angel of earth(must be female), angel of air, angel of time,

Demons: satan, lucifer,
I like it.

I have another idea for an RPG. Please give me feed back.

It is a runescape RPG.
10 years ago the goblin village outside Falador began to prosper. It quickly needed more space. The White Knights granted the goblins the land inbetween Rimington and Falador. The goblins built a large city and are growing. 6 months ago a traveler discovered the goblins old god had returned. They have grown organized and developed a sizeable military. 2 months ago the goblins attacked and destroyed Draynor, Rimington, Port Sarim and Wizards tower. They now move on Falador. The remaining towns are banding together to combat the goblins. A young White Knight has been chosen to lead an elite group seperate from the main army. He is to take any Adventurers, Guards, and remaining wizards and witches and wipe out the goblin leadership.
A basic knowledge of Runescape is needed.
Please tell me to fix something if you think so. I want to know what I'm doing wrong.
Yeah, I'd join. But just one thing:

Question: Does the members area include, and the members monsters etc.?

Thanks ^_^

But still... I prefer to be a second-to-main charecter. And i would appreciate it if someone would help me expand on the main plot and such. But i am not getting rid of the Angel vs. Devil area.

Thanks for the complement. You can take it and run with it if you want. I am no good at running rp's i'm just horrible at it. i prefer just playing in it.
Nah, all the RPs I make seems to die however much effort I put into them <<

Yes it can it's just I'm a free player so I don't know them. And midnight I'd jion yours.
Ok, are you going to make it or...?

Who would be interested in a Death Note-Pokémon or an FMA-Pokémon crossover?

Who would do a Twilight RP?

With the concept of vampires and werewolves fueding without any of the crappy romance that makes the books much worse than they should be?

Sure.

Or were you talking about something else?

Bakuphoon said:
Nah, all the RPs I make seems to die however much effort I put into them <<

HURRY YOU CAN STILL REVIVE MT. VESEVER IF YOU HURRY NAO!!!!!

Seriously, I want need you to revive that one.

But bakuphoon. I would be honered if you would do mine for me. And it wouldn't die as long as i'm still here ^+^

HURRY YOU CAN STILL REVIVE MT. VESEVER IF YOU HURRY NAO!!!!!

Seriously, I want need you to revive that one.
Well, I guess I can.

But bakuphoon. I would be honered if you would do mine for me. And it wouldn't die as long as i'm still here ^+^
I'm Bakun. Not Bakuphoon <<

Yeah, ok, I might remake it, though, and then I might change the plot a little and stuff, but I'll try ^^

I got a basic idea for the Death Note-Pokémon crossover RP, but I'm in a little trouble with the FMA-Poké cross. For example:

([x] means I like this idea most.)
How will Pokémon fit in?
-Alchemists controls Pokémon with their über alchemy powers!
-People has one Pokémon each. Pokéballs does not exist so the Pokémon has to be either forced or bonded with humans to live with them. [x]
-Pokémon freely roam the land of Amestris, with no-one to control them.

What's the plot going to be like?
-Liek some evil guy wants to take over teh world/do something else and there are two teams, one good and one evil!
-Something with Chimeras/Scar in it (so i herd u liek chimeraz?) [x]
-The Homunculus are back, but with other bodies and stuff. [x]
-Something with Pokémon legendaries in it! [x]

Is this after the Anime/Manga (I haven't read the whole manga yet) series?
-Before
-In the middle of it.
-After. But with Ed and Al back in Amestris. [x]

Will the original characters (Ed, Al, Roy, Winry etc.) be in it?
-Yes.
-No.
-Those who didn't die, yesh.
-Yes. +Manga characters. [x]

Will you be able to play one of them?
-Hell yeah.
-Nope.
-Only some. [x]

Can you tell me what you think?

woooo FMA

Personally, I don't think that the way Pokemon work in the canon would mix well with FMA... I think that Chimera with the ability to do alchemy (the type system, ect) would be cool...

...yeah. But you don't have to listen to me. It's 7:30 in the morning and my brain will not function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom