• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second idea is, in a modern-day (or near futuristic) city, two rival gangs exist. The catch is that these gangs are made up of drakes... magical dragons with the ability to shapeshift into humans. One gang is based on the fire element, while the second is based on ice. The two gangs would fight an underground war for control of the city, while trying to keep their true identities hidden from the humans that mainly live in the city. Players could choose between members of three factions... the two gangs and the city police, or they could choose to be an innocent human bystander, possibly connected to members, but unknowing of their true identities.

Let me know if anyone likes either of these. I might need some help if I chose to make one or both of these into actual RPGs.

I like the second one best purely, because I'm not that knowledgable about medieval times =) But just for the ideas, you deserve the DRAGONNET.

I would come up with some new idea but college is drowning me right now ><

It's got the same aspect of monster-raising as Pokémon, except the Spectrobes come from fossils that you excavate. You can only get child form Spectrobes from the fossils, though (For example, you get Komainu form the Komapod.) They can either be leveled up by defeating Krawl (enemies) or being given minerals in the incubator. There are three stats that a Spectrobe has: HP, Attack and Defense. Each mineral gives or takes to or from a certain stat when fed to a Spectrobe. The Spectrobe levels up each time a stat reaches the highest minergy of the current level; minergy is like the experience a Spectrobe has in a certain stat.

In order to get Spectrobes from Child to Adult to Evolved form, they have to be a certain level or have a certain stat at a certain number, AND/OR be kept in the incubator for a certain amount of time for longer.

Please note that the Tenkro's entry on that site is incorrect; it actually becomes Senkro at level 15, not being kept in the incubator for 1.5 hours.

Spectrobes are summoned from a watch-like mechanism called a Prizmod. They are useful for battling Krawl, which travel in tornadoes called black vortexes and "are capable of devouring entire star systems." They usually make a nest in a place not explored often, and reproduce there until they engulf planets entirely.

Up to two Spectrobes and one human can battle at a time, against up to three Krawl. There can also be four support Spectrobes that do not go in battle, but give you an advantage because they increase certain stats. For example, a Spikan gives support in Attack, increasing that stat. There are Attack, Defense, Speed, and Charge Speed that can be supported.

Charge attacks, as you may have guessed, take a few seconds of charging (about 15 or 20), but are devastating when both Spectrobes attack at once. Spectrobes can also charge individually, creating attacks of their own.

The four options that you can command a Spectrobe with are Attack (deal damage to an enemy within range), Charge (charging its own power for an attack; a Spectrobe is immobilized while charging), Follow (follow its master around, sometimes to avoid enemy attacks,) and Stay (remain stationary in its current position). If used correctly, these strategies can make the difference between victory and defeat.

The Spectrobes are healed by a pod within the spaceship.

Only Adult or Evolved Spectrobes can battle. Likewise, only Child form Spectrobes can "search."

Search Spectrobes can scan for minerals, fossils, and sometimes cubes in the ground. Some have better range than others, but often, if a Spectrobe has 5, 6 or 7 scanning range, it cannot find a certain kind of object. For example, Harumi cannot find Fossils, although it has 7 Range.

Cubes are, obviously, cubes, which contain data about Spectrobes. In the game, a man named Aldous identifies them, but in this RP, I will do so. They are rather rare and have set locations, however.

If I missed anything, would someone tell me, please?

Oooh, Spectrobes. My game file got deleted a few days ago, but I'd be in. Would we play as humans or Spectrobes?

And you forgot about Geos. I had almost all of them in my game ;_; Argh.

Well, since Geos are pretty powerful, I probably won't allow them.

We play as Humans controlling the Spectrobes. I'm working on getting the RP up.

All right, I'm down to the missions. I'll be sure to get the RP up soon. Look for:

"SPECTROBES: Journey's End... or Beginning?"
Suggestions for a better title are welcome.

Okay here goes nothing. Keep in mind that this is middle ageish.

The Wood Elves have been attacked, the Barbarians are outnumbered, Erudites are scattered across the world, Cleric Elves are nearly wiped out, and the Dark Elves are nowhere to be found. All that is plentiful are the hundreds of thousands of ruthless Orcs and Goblins that desimated Norrath. Even the Gods are helpless. The few remaining leaders are banding together in a desprate attempt to retake their lands. They are ready to except anyone willing. Of the thousands that came they selected an elite group to destroy the enemy leadership. It is a sucide mission but to restore the world's correct power Humans must rule. The Barbarians have promised to hold the savages as long as they can but their is only a handful. The Wood Eleves have promised to aid them if they can break through Orcish lines.

If 3 people like it I will make this RP. If you hate it tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I can't find all Spectrobes' pictures, but they do have the names on the second link that I show in the first paragraph. If you need specific pictures, I can get them for you individually. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get all at once.

Me said:
The rival's Pokemon attacked with Vine Whip and the trainer "fainted".
It told me that my character was murdered and that legendary Pokemon were popping up a lot.
The thing i keep on going on about in my mind was that my trainer was murdered...I might write a fanfic or make an RP about it...crossed over with PW, of course.

Some of the stuff can be left out. But it will be PW/Pokemon crossover.

Characters:
Phoenix
Maya (Mia)
One of the prosecutors from the game (Edgeworth, Manfred, Franziska, Godot)
Witnesses
Detectives
Killer
Maybe some regular trainers

Last edited:
Zora said she might. So 2 for it. You don't need to know about PW if you are a witness, detective (Except Gumshoe...and Atmey, I believe....I need T&T), or a trainer.

Or you can just look up the characters and their personalities.

So...who should the prosecutor be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom