• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 20 years, the region of Jeareth has been completely shrouded by cloud cover, the sun has never shined since. Day by day, the clouds get darker and darker. Tension is rising in the three nations of the world, all worrying about the impending storm. Many phrophesized that the clouds will one day unleash a horrific storm, enough to destroy the world.

Two countries are on the verge of war. The tension from the impending storm has caused the two nations, Durkaeon and Refrastiano, to begin to suspect one another of crimes. Fear and hatred grow in the minds of the citizens. Both rulers have stopped communicating with one another for unknown reasons.

As the threat of the storm and the war continue to grow, the land of Jeareth continues to grow in fear of one another. Not even the wise Immortals or intelligent Black Mages are saved from the growing fear.

Two storms approach.

One to destroy cities, one to destroy the world.

Probably not, because I always name my characters Storm. =P Otherwise, maybe~

Hmmm, I'll probably make my RP, but I'll need a better statement-of-the-plot. And a title. XP

Ooh, I suddenly developed a title and a plot.

IT IS TO BE TITLED "Act One." Why? Hey, it's a play.

As for the plot:

A new play has just opened on Broadway, and you’re in it!

In an ordinary high school in Philadelphia, twelve teenagers, six boys and six girls, are searching for their – pardon the clichéd expression – soul mates. They all know each other, but they don’t exactly know who their Mister or Miss Perfect will be. He/she will be part of the group, but no matter how much they try, they always seem to wind up with the wrong people.

Can these crazed adolescents find their soul mates from the group?

The curtain’s rising; Act One is about to begin.

Sooooooooo...?

I have no idea for a plot though, so if one would be greatful to help with that possibly over PM, we could possibly get get the thread up tonight.

I callses Bulbasaur.

Maybe an assembly of the legendary birds, beasts, and golems could be a plot point somehow?

DANG IT EDIT:

I guess I can settle for Squirtle.

Wait I thought we'd get to be the starters?

Wait, there's an idea. Maybe we could have Trainers for the starters, and people RPing the starters?

Dibs on RPing Charmander. >=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom