• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're just late Well, I'd join but I don't have too good an idea about FF. Yes, I suck. =) You lose a member :<

I'm considering making a Pokemon version of the first resident Evil. Which will be difficult, because I've never actually played it. It would just need people to fill the spots of Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, and, possibly Joseph Frost and Richard Aiken. *As Pokemon, of course.* Would anyone be interested in that at all?

Okay I see some confusion. We'll be playing starters and peoplem who want to catch the starters so they can use them for their respective regions.

Okay, nvm.

Since we seem to have an idea dump...
Blank. Nothing. You all stole my ideas. >:/ Or made me forget about them, anyways...

I'm going to shoot this out here again. Keep in mind it is a non pokemon. It takes place in a kind of medieval fantasy world. It has elements pulled from the game Champions of Norath. You have the choice of being 7 different races.

In Norath the goblin and orcish invasions can no longer be held off by the woodelves. They have broken through elven borders and control most of Norath. The alliance of 7 is called into action. The alliance however is no match for the thousands of orcs and goblins that are now roaming all of the planet. They have enough supplie and men for one final stand. The Generals and warrior kings are selecting the best of the best to eliminate the enemy leadership. The barbarians and dark elves have agreed to hold off the enemy as long as they can on high elf lands. They are outnumbered 100 to 1. The group is also faced with a second challenge.
They must also discover a what has made the orcs and goblins so strong.If the group cannot the barbarians and dark elves will be annilated.

If enough people are interested then I will make this RP. Please advise on what I should change or do to make this more interesting. (besides adding Pokemon)

I have some similance of an idea for the roleplay I mentioned. Of course if anyone wants to help me expand on it or tweak it, I'd be happy.

Welcome to Paradise Island, a small island not too far off from any of the other regions. Home two twelve unique Pokémon families not found anywhere else, this is the place where hunters come to capture Pokémon to ship off for training to be a starter.

Paradise Island is split down the middle by a range of mountains, home to Charizard and their young, although these Pokémon can be found elsewhere as well. The eastern side of the island it dotted with many dirt trails, forest and lakes. Fire and grass type starts can be found here. To the eastern side streches a far out beach, home to fire starters Not too far away is a smaller island, Four Ways Island.

Four Ways Isand is a smaller island and home to Split Path Cave. Split Path Cave has many underwater canals that Pokémon near and far use to travel from region to region. Sometimes a wild Pokémon will swim over to Paradise Island, causing trouble.

It's that time of year again. The Hunters are coming to Paradise Island to capture more starters. Will you flee to the other regions of the world, hide, fight, or subcome to the Hunters. Or are you a hunter coming to earn your wage? Welcome to Paradise Island: The Starters' Tale!

Sounds great! I'll join it. It's just that the last period in the whole thing should be replaced with a question mark, and a grammar error:

Will you flee to the other regions of the world, hide, fight, or submit to the Hunters?

I know it's not big, but just wanted to point it out.

In Norath the goblin and orcish invasions can no longer be held off by the woodelves. They have broken through elven borders and control most of Norath. The alliance of 7 is called into action. The alliance however is no match for the thousands of orcs and goblins that are now roaming all of the planet. They have enough supplies and men for one final stand. The Generals and warrior kings are selecting the best of the best to eliminate the enemy leadership. The barbarians and dark elves have agreed to hold off the enemy as long as they can on high elf lands. They are outnumbered 100 to 1. The group is also faced with a second challenge.
They must also discover a what has made the orcs and goblins so strong.If the group cannot the barbarians and dark elves will be annilated.

Add Pokemon Erm. Well, I'd possibly be interested.

Welcome to Paradise Island, a small island not too far off from any of the other regions. Home two twelve unique Pokémon families not found anywhere else, this is the place where hunters come to capture Pokémon to ship off for training to be a starter.

Paradise Island is split down the middle by a range of mountains, home to Charizard and their young, although these Pokémon can be found elsewhere as well. The eastern side of the island it dotted with many dirt trails, forest and lakes. Fire and grass type starts can be found here. To the eastern side streches a far out beach, home to fire starters Not too far away is a smaller island, Four Ways Island.

Four Ways Isand is a smaller island and home to Split Path Cave. Split Path Cave has many underwater canals that Pokémon near and far use to travel from region to region. Sometimes a wild Pokémon will swim over to Paradise Island, causing trouble.

It's that time of year again. The Hunters are coming to Paradise Island to capture more starters. Will you flee to the other regions of the world, hide, fight, or subcome to the Hunters. Or are you a hunter coming to earn your wage? Welcome to Paradise Island: The Starters' Tale!

Dibs on Charmander~

Make it nao.

We dibbed already, but apparently you didn't :D I dibbed Totodile and Darksong did Cyndaquil.

Putting it up there so we don't get our spots taken :D

No I did, it fell off the page.

NAO FOR SOMETHING RELATIVELY NOT-SPAM/USEFUL/IDEA DUMP
How about.. a regular Trainer RP, but in the past? Like, medieval-earlier times. With knights trying to kill Salamences HAHA good luck with that and stuff.

I just had a random idea thay, I have to admit, kinda spun off of Jason-kun's.

As ages passed, the pokemon world as we knew it fell apart. Trainers no longer treated their Pokemon fairly; breeders grew perfectionist, and forgot about a pokemon's feelings. Pokemon rebelled, of course. Wild Pokemon hid, others ran from their homes, and even others killed any human in sight.
Then they discovered a new region. Trainers and pokemon went there immediately, and each hoped to dominate the island and flush out the other. Who shall win?

In this RP, because the region is unexplored, RPers will create the landscape. The badguys would be trainers in general, maybe even Pokemon. Good guys woudl be Pokemon, maybe even non-corrupt trainers. Because humans would be kinda powerless against the pokemon, they have guns and the like. And pokemon can use attacks, of course.
And every RPer would be a base pokemon, unless they were a trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom