• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot. ^^ I have a vague sort of idea.. The general idea was that there is a person from the previous Crystal Caravan for the village, now a young adult, who stays in it to teach the people how to do.. stuff. So, suppose you had a character like that too? Or something. I'm new at this, so..
Also, I can't think of a village name. xD

YESSSSSS :DDDD

I've been waiting for this *slaps self*

[/random]

By the way that enthusiasm was for Animal Crossing.

:3 Animal Crossing~ Will it be Pokemon, or actual animals? Or do you have some other twisted idea in mind? :ooo

I'll join~

:3 Animal Crossing~ Will it be Pokemon, or actual animals? Or do you have some other twisted idea in mind?

Actual animals. I'll post the thread at a later time, I'm still working on the idea. Hell, I'm combining it with another vague idea someone threw out. The one involving woods and camping.

Oh.
BUT IT WOULD STILL BE A VERY COOL THING!

*Goes of to make fancharacters for MOTHER 4, a game only existing in my mind*

@ Mother/Earthbound RP: Unfortunately haven't played, but sounds interesting. Count me in!

Alright, I took the time of writing a story, let's see if someone's interested:

A story tells about how the world was slowly being destroyed by a evil, selfish boy known as Porky, who only wished for it's destruction. But as time ran out, a young boy named Lucas, along with his trusted dog and his two friends Duster and Kumatora, saved the world by using a overnatural force to rectreate the world, and clansing it of evil in the heart, minds and soul of everything living.

A hundred years later, the world is at peace, and due no evil existing, there is no strife, war or conflict. The most peaceful place being a small village called Tazmily Village, a place bound to the adventures of the boy Lucas and his friends.
But things slowly changed in this village, as rumours of strange beings seen in the forest, reports of angels being seen in the sky at night, and eight kids being blessed with the powers of the legendary hero Lucas..

Interested now, anyone?

Ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

You are one of the greatest trainers on the planet. You are one of few to have beaten the Champion in every region. You treat your Pokemon with true respect. You're invited to exclusive parties for the very best of trainers, have almost caught them all, and you even have your own Wikipedia article.

One day you recieve an invitation to a new hotel. Several other well known people are supposed to be there, so you gladly accept, bringing your Pokemon. The hotel gets more and more suspicious by the day, with murder, vanishings, and arson. Can you, 7 others, and your Pokemon figure out the mystery of this hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom