• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Except I have absolutely no idea as to what the plot would be. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe.. A bunch of trainers own glitch Pokemon for various reasons, and are being tracked down by the government/Pokemon League/Whoever.. yes, I know that's stupid. xD

Last edited:
What if, instead of being in the conventional pokemon world, it took place in our world, with all of the "trainers" playing on some kind of virtual, online videogame, and all of the glitch pokemon are irregularities in the game?

...WHY NO, I AM CERTAINLY NOT TRYING TO BLEND .HACK AND POKEMON.

'kay I have some new RP ideas.

-Some kind of evil kills off (nearly) every legendary, and in order to defeat this evil the souls of the legendaries have to posses a normal Pokémon which gains their power when that happens. Arceus would be alive thought. or else we'd all be fucked.

-This one is less developed. A bunch of Pokémon that have a completely different typing then the rest of it's kind, team up to do something.

Anyone interested in any of those ideas?

RPG idea? said:
There have been artificial Pokemon for years; Porygon and its evolutions. They're nothing new. Recently, however, trainers have discovered ways to create their own Pokemon; getting past copyright codes and editing existing Porygon, taking advantage of glitches in the PC system, or even creating their own artificial Pokemon from scratch. This led to many trainers with bizarre Pokemon; Lapras' that could fly, Bulbasaur with the Explosion ability, even battling eggs that never hatched or creatures that looked like colorful floating blocks.
This is causing many problems, like Pokedex and PC systems crashing, and angry trainers having their Pokemon teams completely demolished. The Pokemon League has banned the making, owning and use of such Pokemon and confiscated as many of them as possible. Still, they exist, and not everyone has stopped creating glitch Pokemon, as they are now known. The League has sent out skilled trainers to find and destroy the rest.. but not everyone will want to give up their new Pokemon easily..
DUN DUN DUUUN!
Anyway, this is what I have so far. Frankly, I think it's stupid. Suggestions? Insults? Ideas? I'm pretty new to this. xP

How about an RP where people from other series wake up as Pokemon Trainers. Animals would turn into Pokemon.

'kay I have some new RP ideas.

-Some kind of evil kills off (nearly) every legendary, and in order to defeat this evil the souls of the legendaries have to posses a normal Pokémon which gains their power when that happens. Arceus would be alive thought. or else we'd all be fucked.

-This one is less developed. A bunch of Pokémon that have a completely different typing then the rest of it's kind, team up to do something.

Anyone interested in any of those ideas?
I like both of them. But when the deceased legendary's soul posses a Pokémon, will that Pokémon change in appearance as well, and is it possible to be humans who are possessed? If so, I call Giratina x3 I love Giratina.

Also, maybe the different typed Pokémon are being hunted by trainers? I'd like that idea.

Just suggestions, you don't need to use them or anything.

I like both of them. But when the deceased legendary's soul posses a Pokémon, will that Pokémon change in appearance as well, and is it possible to be humans who are possessed? If so, I call Giratina x3 I love Giratina.

Also, maybe the different typed Pokémon are being hunted by trainers? I'd like that idea.

Just suggestions, you don't need to use them or anything.

I like suggestions, so thank you. :D

I might put up a poll or something, to see which idea people like more.

^I had an idea like that. If they change appearance, I've got a couple of sprites ready.

SpliceSandshrew-Groudon3212617004-iaza.png
SpliceEkans-Rayquaza18400.bmp
I could make sprites like this for members of the RP, if you so desire. I calleth Groudon, if possible.

I would totally join the glitch RP, but I haven't been posting at all in any of the RPs I've already joined. I may have to think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom