• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's like, four people who want in on the plotting committee, and I would be willing to create the thread, if there's enough support in thinking it's a possible idea.

(Although I'm going on a two week trip soon, so I'd have to create it now and not be active for a while, or create it later if I was the one to do it)

I'll probably open the thread today or tomorrow, but I need final input. So give me a go ahead if you're for it. And by the way Storm, did your username change? I don't remember it being Storm, Earth, and Fire.

I had an idea for a TCG based RP. The Pokemon on the cards turn to life in the special stadiums, But they can only use the moves on the cards. Should I make it?

I had an idea for a TCG based RP. The Pokemon on the cards turn to life in the special stadiums, But they can only use the moves on the cards. Should I make it?
Make it? Do you have any idea what you intend on doing with the plot?

(Yes, I know, I'm such a broken record)

I might join that. But I agree with Exo, it should only be fan characters.

Why? Many cartoons can fight.....you just have to imagine harder and think about their personality and what they use on their show.

For example, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot would probably use mallets and gags of sorts.

I think possibly what Exo and I are confused about is what you mean by "fan characters". I don't know about him, but I thought you meant fan characters from series in the Smash universe. Cartoons wouldn't fit in too well if you were to do that.

I think possibly what Exo and I are confused about is what you mean by "fan characters". I don't know about him, but I thought you meant fan characters from series in the Smash universe. Cartoons wouldn't fit in too well if you were to do that.

Okay, it's not exactly SSB, but it's an SSB-style tournament. Fancharacters means fancharacters from cartoons.

Of course, it won't be completely serious, after all cartoons are in it.

I just need a Pokemon Trainer RP with a decent plot... My Pokemon are waiting :<

(By the way they are:

[M] HyperTaco (Zigzagoon)
[M] Jeffette (Seadra)
[F] Asharu (Seaking)
[M] Moseux (Sharpedo)
[F] Lilexa (Vaporeon)
[F] Happy (Eevee) )

So yeah, just need a Pokemon Trainer RP with a decent plot.

I had an idea about some kind of new virus, like Pokérus, except it infects humans, causes heavy stomach ache, vomiting blood and eventually the real kicker, becomig a Pokémon.

WWWEEEE I'm a sick bastard. :3

I want to join an RP in which my character has Fatal familial insomnia. That's a really rare and incurable disease where, basically, you become increasingly unable to sleep (And sleeping pills/ drugs do nothing) until you literally cannot sleep at all, go insane and lose a lot of weight, and die in a few months.

Is this just normal interest in a rather creepy topic, or am I just plain sadistic to my characters..? >.>

I had an idea about some kind of new virus, like Pokérus, except it infects humans, causes heavy stomach ache, vomiting blood and eventually the real kicker, becomig a Pokémon.

WWWEEEE I'm a sick bastard. :3

I want to join an RP in which my character has Fatal familial insomnia. That's a really rare and incurable disease where, basically, you become increasingly unable to sleep (And sleeping pills/ drugs do nothing) until you literally cannot sleep at all, go insane and lose a lot of weight, and die in a few months.

Is this just normal interest in a rather creepy topic, or am I just plain sadistic to my characters..? >.>

Haha, MG, Evoli just one-upped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom