• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaah! A somewhat good idea I have...an RP based on Go! Go! Hypergrind. i know many of you will be being "What the heck is that?". I've never played the game but here's the 'story", thanks to Wikipedia.

It's not common knowledge, but many animation studios (according to this game's introduction) have access to a dimension called "the Toon World". In the Toon World, animated cartoons are filmed (after the script(s) and/or storyboard(s) have been finished in the "real world"). Since computer-generated-imagery has become more popular than traditional 2-D animation, the Toon World is starting to lose work. Thankfully Spümcø is holding auditions in the Toon World for a new skateboarding cartoon called Go! Go! Hypergrind. And here's where the player comes in. In the game's Story Mode, you (the player) choose one of the cartoon star hopefuls and skate your heart out

So...yeah. It won't be exactly like the game. We will have our original characters in it. Spumco would still play a huge part, even though the real company shut down a few years back...-_-

So...yeah. That's my stupid idea.

Evoli's sounds even sicker, and I'm sorry, but turning into a Pokemon is awesome no matter what.

Evoli: 1 Male Gardevoir: 0

Evoli: 1 Male Gardevoir: 0
I feel so loved. :D
Hmm.. how to combine both ideas.. say, Darkrai tries to put several people (Now, who could these lucky people be?) into nightmares, but can't for obvious reasons, and turns them into Pokemon as a curse? ..Or something similar, hopefully not involving Darkrai, because, frankly, using him as the villain is getting pretty cliche.

Maybe use Giratina or a regular Pokemon like Gengar? or Mewtwo or Arceus?

Maybe we need a PMD based RP again....but what the plot would be...I dunno

PMD would be nice... but I just read the year-old RP known as Pokemon Island and it made me kinda nostalgic. So I was wondering if anyone would join a plotless Pokemon RP like that. We could just form a whole bunch of mini-plots! :D

I definitely would. This time, though, I won't use all the confusing characters, just "Sol." And I already thought out a lot of my first posts when I was going to sleep last night. :D

Male Gardevoir's idea sounds awesome! I can never refuse an RP where we turn into Pokemon.

Naruto/Pokémon crossover RP, anyone? I was thinking something like bijuu in the shapes of pokémon (Kyuubi no Yokou as Ninetales, Shukaku/Ichibi as Zigzagoon/Lucario, Isonade/Sanbi as Blastoise/Sharpedo, Nekomata/Nibi as Espeon, Sokou/Yonbi as Arbok-Blaziken mix, Hokou/Gobi as Mightyena, Rokubi/Raijuu as Linoone/Furret, Kaku/Shichibi as Typhlosion/Sandslash/Zangoose, Yamata no Orochi/Hachibi as Arbok/Seviper) and trainers that have them in special pokéballs or seals and can transfer power and energy from the "Bijuumon" (lal) to themselves or their Pokémon.

And then the Akatsuki, in the place of Team Rocket, Team Magma etc, are after these nine people which possess the Bijuumon's powers.

Or should the Jinchuuriki be Pokémon, and not humans?

It's just a rough idea, though. Also, should the three-tails be like that giant turtle or a badass shark with three tails and a horn?

Last edited:
...Or something similar, hopefully not involving Darkrai, because, frankly, using him as the villain is getting pretty cliche.

Yeah, and so would all those other evil-looking Pokemon. And using something that's totally cute and you'd never guess it was the bad guy (unless you read too many sprite comics) would be somewhat cliche too...

I know! Let's use one of those Pokemon that never ever comes to anyone's mind!

*starts scribbling down ideas* Pineco~

Okay, I'm posting this for moony since she's not around for a while...

She's got plans for a Pokemon/Cardcaptors RP (and I've been helping)... anyone interested? I can go a bit into the plot we've talked about so far if anyone is.

Naruto/Pokémon crossover RP, anyone? I was thinking something like bijuu in the shapes of pokémon (Kyuubi no Yokou as Ninetales, Shukaku/Ichibi as Zigzagoon/Lucario, Isonade/Sanbi as Blastoise/Sharpedo, Nekomata/Nibi as Espeon, Sokou/Yonbi as Arbok-Blaziken mix, Hokou/Gobi as Mightyena, Rokubi/Raijuu as Linoone/Furret, Kaku/Shichibi as Typhlosion/Sandslash/Zangoose, Yamata no Orochi/Hachibi as Arbok/Seviper) and trainers that have them in special pokéballs or seals and can transfer power and energy from the "Bijuumon" (lal) to themselves or their Pokémon.

And then the Akatsuki, in the place of Team Rocket, Team Magma etc, are after these nine people which possess the Bijuumon's powers.

Or should the Jinchuuriki be Pokémon, and not humans?

It's just a rough idea, though. Also, should the three-tails be like that giant turtle or a badass shark with three tails and a horn?

I might join. At first I had the idea that we were all Pokemon, but a humans RP is okay too, since it does actually make more sense. ><

But if we do it, everyone should be humans. Then again, are we all ninjas?

OK, this might seem strange...

After getting through what I believe is between a half and two-thirds of it, I feel this need to at least try to make a Saya no Uta-based/-like RP. I suppose I could furnish screenshots later (no h-scene ones obviously. D=) to give you a sense of what the main character is actually going through. Honestly, this is probably first game to really scare me in a while. (But you knew that if you read the desktop pics thread...)

Anybody?

Okay, I'm posting this for moony since she's not around for a while...

She's got plans for a Pokemon/Cardcaptors RP (and I've been helping)... anyone interested? I can go a bit into the plot we've talked about so far if anyone is.

I think it'd be good. I remember watching some and reading one of the books (Not manga, book) when I was younger.

I was thinking as I drew an anthropomorphic Sneasel earlier, and I wondered if anyone would like an anthropomorphic Pokemon/another Pokemorph RP.

I was thinking as I drew an anthropomorphic Sneasel earlier, and I wondered if anyone would like an anthropomorphic Pokemon/another Pokemorph RP.

Thinking of it, rather then making the Pokémorphs social rejects or/and slaves, like most RP's portray them, how about making a RP were they live just like humans, in other words completely accepted, but there's still a group of fucks who hates them(most likely a religious one) and they try to kill them or something like that?

Good idea, but I'll need a name for it. I was thinking "The Pure__ Squad," But I can't think of anything... a different title may be in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom