• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also will not stand for an RP like that. I mean, if everyone's all perfect and cliche then it kinda ruins all the fun of it.

That said, I have my own idea in the works, but I'm not revealing anything till the plot's done.

:< Well, uh. Just putting that idea out there, I guess.

And it's good to see that there aren't just three people alive on the RP board~ *hugs everyone*

And Storm: I'd join your RP, buuut what's new? :p Maybe you could involve Pokemon a bit more, otherwise it's a history lesson without guns. And with Pokemon.

I'm crazy enough to make another RP if anyone would join. Though I warn you all I'm in a very dark mood right now. Let's try this.

After being locked away in jail for some brutal murders, you are put into a labyrinth and told that if you can find the end, you are free to leave. But you soon realize that this is no ordinary labyrinth. You are being hunted by other killers who have been promised freedom in return for stalking and killing you. As a hunter, you must kill the other escapees before they kill you.

Dark enough for you? Basically there are two sides to this RP: The Hunters, and the Hunted. The Hunters objective is to kill the Hunted before they escape. The hunters are given a weapon of choice to do so. The Hunted must reach the end of the labyrinth alive, and are given a weapon to defend themselves against the Hunters.

One thing I must note though, is that this RP is very much realistic in the sense that, YOU DO NOT HAVE MAGICAL POWERS, YOU HAVE A WEAPON, THAT'S ALL!!!

Anyone interested? (If so, go see a therapist.)

Well I was hoping someone else had some ideas to add to my setting.

It doesn't have to be a history lesson, even if this was probably brought forth because I like learning about history.

I mean, I never said you couldn't kill all the colonists.

I have an RP idea I thought was rather nice, so I'd like to share it with you guys.

To put it simply, one person as one trainer and one Pokémon, who somehow change place, in other words the Pokémon turn human and the human turn Pokémon

So yeah, I haven't developed any story what-so-ever, I just thought the main idea was interesting.

Is anyone interested?

possibly, but what's new

Um, you could have the Pokemon and Trainer randomly switch at times? So, they don't have control over when they switch, but do more than once? *shrug*

Or if you wanted them to only switch once, then.. yeah.

It's reminiscient on PMD and PMD2, and at the moment I've been spending a lot of time on a PMD2 fic, so I'm kind of tired of it.

At the same time, it sounds fun. Insanely funny if people do it right. =D

Ooh, I have a really good idea; it could work as a Pokemon roleplay or its own thing (it originally came into being as a different take on Pokemorphs, but I realized it could be its own idea);

As a general thing, it's sorta about elementals, one for each type (though Steel's an awkward topic to discuss) if we're doing Pokemon, and otherwise, well, still seventeen. It kinda works on a molecular level, though, so it's quite awesome.

Anybody interested?

I agree with the yessers. Elaboration would be fine, but if you're feeling extremely lazy I don't have to hear it :D

Umm, I'Ve been thinking about RPing a lot recently, and i wondered what you guys would think about an RP in which you can be one of the 12 starter pokemon, with a few expections- first of all, you start at the first, base form, and second, there will be an experience system- meaning, when you fight, you gain experience, level up, and all this stuff. Although thats a bit more complicated than it sounds. Anyway, back to the plot idea:

The world was once controlled by humen and pokemon- well, more human than pokemon.

However, one day, Arceus, the god of the world of pokemon, decided that he didnt like the way the world was going on- pokemon were used as pets, slaves, fighters and more. The world became a horrible place, with dirty factories everywhere, gangsters, assasins, murderers, rapists and more. Seeing all these, Arceus decided to start over.

A few days after that decission, arceus's power destroyed the whole earth, or rather, destroyed whatever lived on it, and whatever was on it. The only thing left was the round ball, now clean, ready to start over. Arceus planted pokemon around the world, however not creating human-kind this time. This was now a world where only pokemon existed.

Because of this fact, Arceus also created the evolution Core- a big, purple crystal, looking identical to the one containing Jirachi, which controlled evolution. It was kept in the drop cave, a cave where everything is made of crystal and stone, and where the ground was always damp.

However, one day, the evolution core disappeared. All pokemon were confused- who would want to do such a thing? However, no one could answer the question, because Arceus has entered a deep slumber, leaving the power of evolution corrupt.
From this moment on, pokemon started changing- they were still able to evolve, but not to mantain the evolved form permanantly.

Took quite a long time to write..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom