• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were able to pick the theme for a Pokemon game, what would it be?

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
Yes, it does have a long title. But pretty self-explanitory. But in case you dont get it, you just have to type an idea for a pokemon game, then put it into detail.

If I could make one, you would be a wild pokemon traveling the region trying not to get caught by trainers. You could create a pack (or whatever a group of pokemon is called) and be able to control all of them.

In my opinion, this sounds pretty cool.

Well, the titles would be amaze, astonish, and adventure.
Adventure would be awesome.
One of the main things would be randomizers. And lots of them.
And each one changes the plot a little.
Example:
You go to a pokemon center. There will be a 1 out of 10 chance that after you give your pokemon to joy, she takes her disguise off and is really a team rocketter who steals your pokemon. She then runs off with them, but drops one, which is randomized.
If it's a flying pokemon, she gets into a helicopter and you chase after it on the pokemon.
If it's a water pokemon, she gets in a speedboat and you chase it.
Anything else, you chase after her on foot.
All of these involve battles at some point.
Imagine, an in the air battle!

In this game, you are a member of a notorious Team struggling to rise through the ranks.

It is you.

Last edited:
I would like a game where you must join the "Team Rocket" of the game in order to overtake them. Media exposure would be part of the plot. Rather than having 8 badges, you would have to overtake 8 leaders. The E4 would be 4 double battles consisting of the 8 leaders. The champion would be the leader of "The evil group"

After the main story, you can take on the real gyms, but they will have higher levels. New parts of the region would open up.

If I could make one, you would be a wild pokemon traveling the region trying not to get caught by trainers. You could create a pack (or whatever a group of pokemon is called) and be able to control all of them.

In my opinion, this sounds pretty cool.
That is one of the two ideas I had. The other one would be pretty much like a first-person shooter game: you see the game from the Pokemon's perspective and walk around using different attacks.

I would make an RTS for PC or 3DS based a bit like Age of Mythology, where on which Legendary Pokemon you choose to worship affect your armies of humans and Pokemon.

Think about it. It sounds awesome.

I would make an RTS for PC or 3DS based a bit like Age of Mythology, where on which Legendary Pokemon you choose to worship affect your armies of humans and Pokemon.

Think about it. It sounds awesome.

No. The legendary pokemon don't work that way.

They're all mewspawn, under the jurisdiction of Arceus.
Worshipping one is like worshipping them all.
I know this personally...

Something very gritty, and undeniably sexy. I want something to both surprise me, and excite me in ways I'm not comfortable with. Then I want the game to take me into its warm embrace and hold me. Just hold me. Sometimes I feel games don't do that anymore, they don't show the love that they used to, and that makes me both sad and limp.

Also the main girl character needs to actually have bodacious tatas. But the main theme should be rough, hard, unforgiving, love of course. But the bodacious tatas should fit in there somehow. Or not depending on the quality and size of their bodacious-ness.

And hairier, bigger pokeballs. That is always a big deal for me.

Negrek gave this post a spamming infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something very gritty, and undeniably sexy. I want something to both surprise me, and excite me in ways I'm not comfortable with. Then I want the game to take me into its warm embrace and hold me. Just hold me. Sometimes I feel games don't do that anymore, they don't show the love that they used to, and that makes me both sad and limp.

Also the main girl character needs to actually have bodacious tatas. But the main theme should be rough, hard, unforgiving, love of course. But the bodacious tatas should fit in there somehow. Or not depending on the quality and size of their bodacious-ness.

*Blink blink*

Uhh...

This post makes me WISH I didnt make this thread. That is a picture I did not need o_0

Tehehe. But you did. BUT YOU DID!

Ideas like rainbows today. My new theme below.

You should have acted,
They are already here,
Their defeat was only a delay
From the time after Black and White opened,
When the skys of Unova would spill their own blood,
No one wanted to believe,
Believe they even existed,
And when the truth dawned,
It dawned in the fire type,
But there is one they get shocked by,
In their tongue he is Pikahkiin,
DRAGON-TYPE BORN!

PIKAHKIIN!
PIKAHKIIN!
NAAL OK ZIN LOS VAHRIIN!
WAH DEIN VOKUL MAHFAERAAK AHST VAAL!
AHRK FIN NOROK PAAL GRAAN!
FOD NUST HON ZINDRO ZAAN!
PIKAHKIIN FAH HIN KOGAAN MU DRAAL!

Don't think that's how copyright works.

What about an RTS where you start with only Normal type Pokémon, and you take your forces and join other pokemon 'clans' allowing you to build and create Normal and (for example's sake) Water pokemons. You would pick which kind to build by 'cycling' through the seventeen types. They would be sorta like the AoE civilisations, but only the buildings would stay the same for each type (although they would look different, obviously)

Then once you have all seventeen types you have to fight some corrupt legendaries.

I would pay for a game like that. Horde of Torchics spamming Fire Blast on a Grass village :D

Back
Top Bottom