• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm back, baby!

Hey look who it is! Everyone seems to be coming and going lately. Welcome back man :]

I remember you. You reffed my first ASB battle.

Anyways, welcome back!

I remember you, not that I ever talked with you, but I remember you. you are one of the reasons i joined asb, which is dead, but nevertheless

I remember you, not that I ever talked with you, but I remember you. you are one of the reasons i joined asb, which is dead, but nevertheless
I...was? :D I'm flattered! But how so?

I remember your previous usernames, Timeline4All and Control of Dialga, but not Zexion. I like Kingdom Hearts though!

Also, IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN ALERT THE AUTHORITIES THAT I AM FIGHTING A LEGENDARY PLEASE HELP
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HELP IS ON THE WAY, DA DA-DA DAAAAAAAAAA
I'm familiar with you, but i dunno if you know me xD
Welcome back, though!
I remember the name! Thanks for the welcome! :)
Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy
*Double gun fingers*

Welcome back. Did we talk ever?
I feel like maybe a little? We should start!

I remember you. Indeed College can be a drag, but welcome back. I just returned to Tcod myself.

Last edited:
My curious habit of sifting through old ASB battles has paid off!

Well, welcome back, I guess.

dont know you but welcome back anyway!

I remember you. Indeed College can be a drag, but welcome back. I just returned to Tcod myself.

I have no idea who you are. But welcome back.
Thanks a bunch, guys! Glad to see the place is as welcoming as ever.
My curious habit of sifting through old ASB battles has paid off!

Well, welcome back, I guess.
Ha, I used to do that too! And thanks!

Hey man! We never talked, but I certainly read a post or two of yours and remember you from ASB. You have no idea who I am, but I'm glad you're back!

Back
Top Bottom