• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
It begins! Just a heads up about a new rule; every two day phases if you don't post, you will be mod-killed. Something like 'I'm here' or 'alive' is fine, even.

Aaaand just a reminder to feel free to ask questions about anything in your role PM! I put way more effort than I had to into your flavour text :< I'm pretty sure I've ruined at least three canons so feel free to yell at me about that too.

So without further OOC:

Night one has begun. You have 48 hours to submit night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Night 1]

(I didn't get all the night actions I would have liked, but maybe 's just because it's the first night?)

It was a nice Saturday morning, except for the dead body in the town square. Dead bodies usually ruined nice mornings. Mai had been found slumped over the door-frame to their house, the door half opened. Turning their body over, the townspeople had found a look of surprise on her face, but nothing else to reveal the cause of their death except for the odd markings around the door, which resembled scorch marks.

The autopsy revealed rather old scars on Mai's body, maybe a month or two old. Closer inspection revealed a portion of their liver missing, and records of recent blood donations were discovered. The missing liver was odd, but it was quickly determined that Mai was involved in no suspicious dealings.

Mai is dead. They were not mafia. 48 hours to discuss.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 1]

Vanilla townie tree stump.

FML.

Stumpy, the king of all stumps in maplestory.

FML even more

There's a roleblocker or something similar because my night action was blocked.

Vanilla townie.

I told you the first time.

oh

well all I saw was "tree Stump" and "FML"

Also, I am dubious of that claim, this being improbable role mafia and all. Somehow a townie isn't all that improbable.

A Tree Stump is a very special and rare type of Vanilla Townie.

My role is so improbable, it doesn't really have a name.

By the way, who has watched The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi??

Bulbasaur, how do you know your action was blocked?

Because he didn't receive any info.
No,I'm not the role blocker.
And I think I have a vague idea of what a stump's limitations are.
It's not just a vanilla townie. It's something more limited! (I think.)

@^Correct! Something about me dying.

Tree Stumps can't do anything except talk. In essence, they're a ghost.

Back
Top Bottom