• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 1]

No :/

All it says is that "Your night action was blocked"

I'm a little suspicious of all these vanilla claims (no matter how weird the role may actually be).

^ This would probably make me suspicious to mafia. Oh well.

(Yeah well okay I don't see anyone posting anything gamechanging in the next few hours so I'll just end this day a few hours early.)

Clouds fall over the sun, and scatter the townspeople gathered in the town square. They quickly decide not to make any rash decisions and hang anyone. Leaving quickly, they return to their homes and most of them decide to actually use their night actions this night.

Night has begun. You have 48 hours to send in your night actions.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 2]

The townspeople wake up and hesitantly take a roll-call of the others, quickly finding Legendaryseeker99, Wargle, Glace and Flower Doll missing. The latter two appear to be fine, although a bit tongue-tied, but it's the previous two who have come to quite interesting ends.

Legendaryseeker99 is found laying down on his couch in his own home, with no visible signs of his cause of death. In his closet are, oddly enough, schoolgirl uniforms and yellow headbands with ribbons, and even more oddly, they seem to be for him. On the doorframe, easily covered by closing the door, is a skull marking, entwined by a snake.

Wargle is an even more curious case. She was found slumped over her computer, though the actual computer itself seems to have exploded, taking her with it. There are no other clues that could point to her death but the exploding computer. What exactly is this?

Both Flower Doll and Glace are completely silent while this is going on. Glace simply appears to have lost his voice, while a look down Flower Doll's throat reveals something dark and shadow-like at the back of her throat. It's kind of gross.

Legendaryseeker99 and Wargle are dead. They were both not mafia. Glace and Flower Doll are restricted to a single post for today. 48 hours for discussion.

(To the post-restricted people; if you're going to vote/abstain, do so in your single post.)

Last edited:

oh whoops wow. Okay, I'm editing that in.

EDIT: 's done

Last edited:

Aren't you not meant to post when you're dead?

Anyway. Looks like we may have a rogue vig on the loose? Although with this being Improbable Role Mafia I certainly couldn't rule out a multiple-faction game. Hm. But then that begs the question as to why there was only one death on Day 1! Could simply be a same target or doctor heal though, so meh.

Looks like we have a silencer in the game, too! Interesting. Well. Two silencers? A silencer who can silence more than one person, maybe?

0_0
um.
bulbasaur>roleblock>one kill one N1/0
?
ugh it's really late I'll just leave this here
idk why i even put this here
wait
vig>kill
bulbasaur>roleblocked
inactive mafia
oh,and btw,i think there are 4 mafia idk
I need to sleep.

^i don't think so,judging by what has happened.
inspector,please come up and spill the beans.
unless you got roleblocked.

Crap, I'm still alive?!?!?!

Well, i'm back everyone, and will be much more active, X3.

Now......what?

Uh, hi, I have an... interesting role. I'm sort of an inspector... But only on the dead.

I can ask a dead person ANY question, like what their role was basically anything. Thing is, the day started before I sent in my action. Also if the person had an action, ie healer, I could use their action that night. Bad thing is, I'm the miller. I come up mafia upon inspection. Though I am innocent.

so your a miller inspector for the dead? Ok then.

So....what now? I just got here, so i'm just gonna go with a band wagon or something.

Back
Top Bottom