• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 4]

uhm, i'm here.

I just haven't been doing anything because my role is kind of really useful, but it's one use. Essentially, I'm meta.

If you want me to prove it it'll be really easy but then I can't use my powers to benefit the greater mass. :P

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 4]

((No one really responded to Chief Zackrai's post, so I was just wondering if you guys saw it :x In any case. *rubs hands together*))

The townspeople all point fingers at Chief Zackrai and shove him roughly towards the gallows. He makes a few pleas against his death, but they're ignored as he is roughly fitted with the noose. Someone is about to throw the switch that'll drop the platform under his feet, when-

bubble-objection.gif

The crowd looks around in surprise as a man with ridiculous spiked hair and a blue suit pushes through the crowd and steps up to the gallows, to stand in front of Chief Zackrai.

"You have no evidence that Chief Zackrai's done anything! In fact, if anything he's quite an asset to the community!" He pulls out a piece of paper with a list of community services that Chief Zackrai's donated to, and taps it smugly.

"In fact, you have no crime to accuse him of! Suspicion of being a mafia member isn't a prosecutable crime. I have tons of evidence, and you have nothing to prove your own arguments." He puts his hands on his hips and looks over the crowd rather triumphantly.

Chief Zackrai takes the noose from around his neck and looks around, rather surprised. The townspeople are looking at the guy in the blue suit with varying reactions, though eventually they all nod or show some form of agreement, however vague. The lynch mob disperses, (somewhat?) convinced of his innocence.

The guy in the blue suit grins at Chief Zackrai before disappearing into an alleyway, and as the sun sets, it's only Chief Zackrai standing in the town square.

Chief Zackrai was saved by someone!

Night has begun. You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

((also this is so ooc lol wat are you doin dragon))

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Night 5]

did I scare you guys away with that post no it's not just random video games mafia I promise :<

Since I only got four night actions, night is extended for another 24 hours. If you're not going to use yours, tell me so I don't have to worry about you! :o

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Night 5]

((..That was slightly unsuccessful D:))

The townspeople wake up to find everyone is awake and accounted for, except oddly enough, Chief Zackrai. A rather shaken Chief Zackrai is found in his house, babbling something about computers exploding and having to give away all the money. All of it. The rest of the townspeople take this to mean his computer almost exploded and killed him, but he stopped it with... money? How does that even work what.

In any case, he's alive and that's pretty good, they guess.

No one has died. 48 hours for discussion.

I'm pretty sure there are people who need to post or die, but I'm too lazy to keep track of all that so you know who you are and it's be nice if you posted! :D

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 5]

wth
um
Maybe it's his power that stopped him from dieing...
or some kind of heal idk
This is just craaaazy

He said in an earlier post that he could only use his power once. Since the OBJECTION! guy saved him the other day, he couldn't have used his power again.

But i think we should look at the flavor text. It said that he lived because of....money....what role could save him with money?

um
but he said his power was to "benefit the greater mass."
ie:not bulletproof.
So,it must've been a weird doctor thing.

Um!
Well, I uh actually have a bit of information! I think.
Roleclaim time: I am the stalker. I can choose one player per night to stalk, and I will find out a bit of (slightly cryptic) information about what they had been doing that night in the form of some sort of conversation between them and a mystery person ("???"). I abstained from using my action on N0 for some reason that I can't remember, but I have used it every night since then. This is what I have:

On N1, I stalked Wargle (who was killed that night, if you will remember). She apparently was killed by someone (and by a flash of blue light) as she tried to talk to them about books.
I targeted RK-9 on N2, but as trees cannot talk, I did not hear a conversation.
N3 was when I finally found something a bit more interesting. My target was Twilight Sparkle. The mystery person was asking her who they should do something* to tonight. TS was apparently saying to hold off for that night, justifying it by saying that it would bring confusion. This intrigued me, so I targeted Twilight Sparkle again on N4. That time, though, TS didn't do anything and I really didn't get any information other than that.

I don't really know what to make of this information myself, but since not much is going on during the day in this game, I thought I might at least share what I have so far. And maybe some people can get some interesting leads out of this idk.

*I didn't actually find out what this 'something' was, so don't take it to mean it's a bad something! (the way it was worded made it seem bad to me, though, but I'm not allowed to directly quote the conversations I get so I can't really show you why...)

I believe that Zapi is telling the truth. Why?

I might as well role claim too.

I'm Proffessor Layton (inspector) and TS also intrigued me with something.

See, if the person i inspect has something to do with magic, then i get no result.

On nights 0 and 1, i was gone because of my hiatus.

Night 2~ Inspected Phantom (and she was killed that night). No result (i mean the GM told me there was no result) She had something to do with magic, apparently. Since she was killed the next day, i just didnt think it was important to even share my inspection.

Night 3~ Inspected TS. Again, no result. Since when Phantom died, she showed up innocent (and she had something to do with magic), so since TS was also no result, i thought she was innocent too. (although i might be wrong)

Night 4~ Inspected zapi, showed up innocent. This is why i believe her alibi, since she came up innocent.

TS obviously has a large role (be it innocent or mafia)

The fact that a mod is still around does not necessarily mean anything, but it is strange. In any case, I think Twilight Sparkle should claim.

Hey, Darkaura. Isn't it interesting how all but one of your inspections were invalid?

Dark and Zapi could be mafia buddies.

What do you mean invalid?

I investigated Hawke night 2. Windragon told me (actually told me) "No result". She then died the next day and windragon posted that "Hawke was dead, she was innocent."

I investigated TS on night 3. Windragon told me (actually told me) "No result" Since Hawke was also no result and turned up innocent, i thought TS was also innocent.

I investigated Zapi (windswept) on night 4, and windragon told me she was innocent. Since she claimed to be stalker, i believe her since i know for a fact she's innocent. (cause i inspected her) I have a little more suspicion towards TS since, if Zapi's stalings are correct, she said that she'd hold off this 'Something', but according to zapi's stalkings, she didnt do anything.

Light yagami, neither me nor zapi said anything about TS getting suspicions just cause she's a mod.

RK-9, How is this invalid?

Back
Top Bottom