• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In honour of my brother... Happy Birthday!

:3 When we let go the balloons (we let go balloons every year as a gift to him), the ones I let go went the opposite way that the balloons my grandmother did... And they were going opposite ways at the same time. After a bit, it went the correct way, but was floating oddly :3

I think he was happy with all of the happy birthdays from you guys :D Thanks for helping me celebrate this year!

Oh, Arylett Dawnsborough, he was a sweet guy. He was huge and muscular, and before he died less than half a month before his 14th birthday (He died... June 25th? I don't like memorizing his death date), he was often mistaken for a full grown body builder. Yet he never would harm anybody, and he was always there for me. Heck, when I was younger and got grounded, he would sneak in to help to cheer me up :3

I remember you mentioning it in a thread about favorite foods, I think Fluffy was the thread starter.

....my memory scares me on occasion.

Happy birthday, Andrew! As a birthday present, he can have Silly McGilly, my Goldfish who went to a better place. (I was four when I named him... Can you blame me?)

XD I am sure his hands are full enough with Copper (A beagle of ours that had to be put down. O.o We always expected Copper to die of lack of oxygen, due to him forgetting how to breathe when excited)

It made me happy to see this. Wherever Andrew is, I'm sure you've made him very happy too.

Happy 21st birthday, Andrew!

Happy birthday Andrew~

21 is a very special day and you're lucky to have so many people who care about you celebrating it with you :3

I knew I would get at least one post today, but all of the happy birthdays...

Man, if Andrew was still alive, he would be so happy with all of you :D

Oh, he knows. And he's happy. :3
I've got a few deceased friends and relatives whose special occasions I try and celebrate; privately, if not publicly. When I die, I want my friends and family to carry on talking to me and let me be a part of their lives, so I imagine they'd want me to do the same.

Yeah. The great thing about celebrating a dead brother's, sister's, aunt's, etc. birthday, is that they don't seem dead then :3

Yeah. The great thing about celebrating a dead brother's, sister's, aunt's, etc. birthday, is that they don't seem dead then :3
Really? I don't know my family that well... But I knew my grandmother and she was kind(if I remember). So if I celebrated her birthday she would not seem to be gone? She would be in her eightys right now.

It's so awesome of you to do this and carry on celebrating his birthday even if he's not physically with you for it.

Happy birthday, Andrew. :3

I wish I could send him a cake. But, probably someone already has. ^_^ I'm sure he has plenty of friends who care about him.

Back
Top Bottom