• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Increasing Enemies

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
For future reference, Darksong won because she was the only entrant.

Extreme danger is imminent for the Animorphs. The Yeerks are increasing in number even faster, which easily spells doom for them. Not only that, but somehow, the Yeerks are gradually forming an alliance with the humans, which is even more threatening. It is even more critical to the Animorphs not to reveal who they are, and usually they live isolated for reasons the humans haven't found out. Somehow, they have to retaliate. Will you be one to help the Animorphs win the great battle?

Allright, Darksong is the co-DM. Here are the rules:

1. Try to keep cussing at a minimum.
2. NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
3. Use the word "Awesome" to prove you read these rules.
4. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
5. Don't godmod or timemod. Only Darksong and I can timemod.

Forms:
Name: First and last(middle is optional but appreciated)
Age: Preferrably between 11 and 21. Older or younger by PM request, but must have a good reason why.
Appearance: What does your character look like? I will allow two one Andalite(s). Picture or words.
Personality: How does your character act?
Bio: How did you obtain your morphing powers? Only Andalites can skip this.
Animals: MUST have fighting animal, small bug, fly, raptor, and a house pet. Anything else is optional. Can only have eight at beginning of RP.
Other: Anything else?

My form:

Name: Mystari(Mysti) Allyssa Endris
Appearance:
Mysti-1.png

Personality: Is very... hyper... but is a good leader nonetheless. Overuses the word "Awesome".
Bio: Just a couple days ago, she was taking a walk. She saw this... blue thing... she followed it. When she found it, she stayed hidden in the bushes and watched it transform. Her eyes were wide with shock, mouth dropped open. She shifted position, making the bush rustle. It was, by then, done transforming. It was a cat. It hissed at her, and she started to back away. It then stopped hissing and... seemed to be beckoning her. She crept closer to it, and it used something similar to telepathy to talk to her. He said "The world is in trouble. We need your help. Touch this blue box." She did, and she felt... strange. "You now have the power to morph into any animal you touch." She went wide eyed again, and she started to run home and tell all her friends, but he jumped in front of her. "Remember: Keep this secret, or else the Yeerks might find out." She later found outwhat these creatures were.
Animals: Panther, Cockroach, Monarch, Grey cat, Red-tailed Hawk, Hawk Owl, Great Dane, Dolphin
Other: I am accepted XD

Members:
Mystari(Mysti) Allyssa Endris--yours truly
Sakkaku Damashi--Cryptica
Valkyrie Ora--Dragon
Amber McAllan(Andalite)--Darksong
Callisto(Calli) Keste--Minkow(previously Callisto)
Phil Mason--Skymin
Markralli(Mark)Alanustaha Cuchirneil--Blastoise428

Reservations:

Last edited:
Awesome~

Woo-hoo, barbeque!

Name: Amber McAllan
Appearance: I forgot what an Andalite is (or are they the alien things), so tell me if this is it.
She stands at about 5 feet tall, and has a slim build. She has long, black hair and light green, almost emerald eyes. Usually, she wears skin-tight clothing, but she prefers an indigo shirt and sweat pants. She also wears short, tight socks, and white running shoes, although she would go without shoes if she could.
Personality: Quick-thinking and strategical, Amber likes to use her intelligence to get the upper hand, but she can be timid sometimes. Mostly, she doesn't like to attract attention, since she is clumsy and could slip.
Bio: Would it be all right if I wrote this in later? I haven't read the Animorphs books for two years, so I don't know how it works. But expect it in a week or so at the latest.
Animals:
Fighting animal: Lioness
Small bug: Tiger moth
Flying animal: Vampire bat
Raptor: New Guinea Harpy Eagle
House pet: Rabbit
Water animal: Nile crocodile
Else: Fox, small scorpion
Other: Small scorpions are obviously smaller, but their poison is more powerful :D

Last edited:
Animorphs RP= Awesome~

Name: Valkyrie Ora
Appearance: In human form, Valkyrie is East Asian, with dark brown hair and eyes. She stands at five feet three inches, and keeps her hair back in a low ponytail. Valkyrie usually wears a black jacket over a dark red shirt, and baggy brown pants. Underneath, she wears a black wetsuit, for morphing.
Personality: Valkyrie is usually rash, and often doesn't think before acting. She is very protective of her friends and allies, but holds heavy grudges. In the near future, she hopes to get back at one certain person.
Bio: Valkyrie had lived in a normal neighborhood, going to school, hanging out with friends. Until recently. She had been at home, on a rainy day, alone. A loud crash came from the front lawn, and naturally, Valkyrie went to go look. There seemed to be a centaur thing outside, shrinking dark fur. It turned and saw her, and started to run. Valkyrie ran after it, and it turned around and cornered her, threatening her with the blade on its tail. She countered, saying she'd call others, pulling out a cell phone, and the centaur called a stalemate. In exchange for her silence, he gave her the morphing ability.
Animals: Ocelot, stag beetle, fly, kestrel, wildcat, great white shark.
Other:

Last edited:
Actually, Andalites are deer-like things with scorpion tails and stalk eyes. And no mouth, either :/
To bothered to look it up on Wiki, though.

Anyways, not acceptefied. Read teh rulez.

Name: Sakkaku Damashi
Appearance: Sakkaku has straight, well-combed hair that is white and about waist-length. His round eyes are coal-black. He has a slim build and stands at about 5'3".
Personality: Sakkaku can usually ignore bad comments about his hair, and he doesn't seem to mind how he wears it either. He's optimistic but slightly clumsy. Also, he is curious; just so you know. It might come in handy to know that.
Bio: Wait. Why was that butterfly sitting there on his shoulder for so long?
A voice echoed through his head, and he was convinced it was from the butterfly. <You must save the world from parasitic insects> it said, and when Sakkaku flicked his hair away from his eyes he saw some weird object on the ground. Being naturally curious he picked it up and nearly fainted from dizzyness. <Straighten yourself!> demanded the butterfly, and he immediately shook the feeling. <Follow me.> Sakkaku chased after the butterfly until he came to the edge of the forest. "What exactly are we supposed to be doing?" The butterfly only perched near a bird, a Great Horned Owl. <Pet it on the back for a bit.> Finding nothing else to do, he reached out gently the owl's back. As soon as it turned its head to look at him, it relaxed its hunched shoulders and seemed to fall asleep. Finally it awoke, crouched and flew away.
"What exactly happened just now?" Sakkaku asked. But the butterfly was gone. Sighing, he thought about the owl he had just petted. He had been walking, and he tripped! But he was still standing... what had happened now? He tried to walk, but he could barely move his feet. Looking down to make sure--
Great. His feet were an owl's talons. He never told anyone because he thought they might rule him out from their fun.
Animals: Blue morpho butterfly, Great Horned Owl, Newfoundland [dog], Verreaux's Eagle, Gray Wolf, Sea Cucumber (don't ask), teal dragonfly
Other: BUG-TYPES ARE AWESOME

Name: Callisto Keste, can be called "Calli"
Appearance: Awesome silky black hair, Usually wears a sweatshirt, has deep amber eyes.
Personality: Usually super-hyper, talkative, but will be serious when needed.
Bio: It was late. Petting a barn owl, Callisto was atop a tree, playing around. And all of a sudden the branch gave away, and Calli landed right next to a blue object, like nothing she'd ever seen. Picking it up, she found a strange sensation around. She dropped it, and the barn owl landed on her shoulder. Callisto watched, wide-eyed, as the barn owl seemed to have fallen unconsious, but it opened its eyes and flew away into the deep night.
EDIT: Animals: Barn owl, Penguin, Elephant (sorry Rachel), Seahorse, Cheetah, Flea, Border Collie, and Bald Eagle.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! All members need to have a water animal, too.
And not accepted. Which one is the house pet?

A... goldfish. I meant a pet that can walk. Do you excpect a goldfish to stroll on by? Don't think so.

And re-accepted, Dragon!

I already have a water animal, although it is almost completely useless except to unnerve enemies with its squishy touch :D

Gonna steal a character from an RP that died.

Name: Phil Mason

Appearance: He stands about 5'10'' and is quite lanky. His hair is dark-brown, roughly cut, and falls slightly below his chin. If looked at closely, a very faint mustache can be seen. His eyes are mismatched, one brown and one bright blue. His clothes are modest, but efficient; a black hoodie and a pair of heavily-pocketed khaki cargo pants.

Personality: He's a bit snarky, sometimes too much for his own good, so he has a tendency to seem a lot meaner than he really is. In reality, he's a very generous person who is intensely devoted to his friends. However, he's also a skeptic, so it takes a while to gain his trust. He also has an annoying habit of exaggerating.

Bio: Phil ran away from home at an early age, so didn't really have any family ties to begin with. He worked oddjobs to support himself, and found himself at a pawn shop. One day, someone brought in a very odd item: A plain, blue metallic cube. He'd never seen anything like it before, but the moment he laid his hand on it, it began to glow. Suddenly, a large group of policemen broke in the building, demanding the item and aiming their guns at him.

The person pawning it off turned to Phil and yelled "Run! I've set up a hologram that makes it look like they've shot you. Others will meet you, and they'll explain later, just GO!" As he ran, he saw the person flicker, revealing an almost dog-like form...Thanks to the Chee's help, he found his way to where the others were hiding.

Animals:
Battle: Hyena
Bug: Housefly, Cockroach
Flying: Crow, Seagull
Raptor: Bald Eagle
House Pet: Ferret
Water: Sea Lion

Other: Animorphs is awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom