• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Innocuous Little Banner Thingy

Blastoise Fortooate

Geographical!
Umm, I've recently figured out that I can make banners, and so request away.

1. Feel free to be as specific with your request as you want, so long as it isn't like 'make a arcues banner lol'.
  2. The banners come by default in 350x150, but if you need a specific size, feel free.
  3. If you want a specific image or font used, please say so.
I guess avatars are also open game.

azelfwillbanner.png
mespritemotionbanner.png
uxieknowledgebanner.png

scizorscissorsbanner.png

Last edited:
Yey Ima be your first customer.

Hummmmm...Hitmontop please, with matching avatar. Even though I already have one. Something like "What goes around.." for the quote.

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, make that quote "Centrifugal"

Last edited:
Well that was quick.

Yeah they're great, loving the recycle symbol behind him.

Thanks!

Can you make me an Espeon banner please? Default size, with the words "Never Give Up"? Do what you will with the background. Thanks!

i like it, but honestly, and i dont mean to insult you, but i honestly can't tell it's an absol. i like it though. also apparently i tried to upload it but it failed :(

Should be simple. A Houndoom banner that says "Lucidia" in text appropriate to the color scheme of the picture :P I'm not really being specific here 'cause I want you to surprise me ;) If possible, can you give the Houndoom blue eyes please?

Hm. Could you, possibly, make a Regigigas banner with the quote "Strength is overrated"?

Also, is the misspelt 'Arceus' in the first post intentional?

Last edited:
Hey Blastoise, do you think you could do me 3 different profile pictures of the three Kanto starters please? (If possible in a similar style to DarthWaffles hitmontop avatar please)
Thank you in advance :]

*wow i'm greedy today*

:3 I like it! Thankies! Oh yeah, obviously I'l credit you, but I'm switching to HTML sig and it may take a while to be approved, so credit'll appear whenever my HTML sig does. Bye now.

Back
Top Bottom