• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is Harry Potter Jesus?

Just think about it, he came back from the dead(twice sorta), and was able to keep people from getting killed by voldemort. Just think about it...

I know this is random, but it just happen to come into mind when we were running in gym

No, Jesus is Jesus. Harry Potter is Harry Potter.

Main difference is, they're spelt differently =P

Last edited:
I wanted to type something witty and insulting here, but couldn't think of something clever. Suffice it to say that I, Lord A, am NOT amused.

dude yeah didn't you hear the news, JKR said that in the next book (tenatively titled Harry Potter and the Son of God) he would use those nifty little "time-turner" devices to go back to 4 BC and he would also grow his hair out and start preaching about god. then he gets nailed to a cross :(

If I died and came back to life and then saved someone from something would I turn into Jesus? That'd be pretty cool.

no, you have it all wrong. you have to come back from the dead and stop people from getting killed in order to be Jesus!

wait a second, when did Jesus ever stop anyone from getting killed

no, you have it all wrong. you have to come back from the dead and stop people from getting killed in order to be Jesus!

wait a second, when did Jesus ever stop anyone from getting killed
yeah that one lady, he stopped her from getting stoned to death
so basically if i want to be jesus i have to

1) come back from the dead
2) be a hardcore liberal
3) become a doctor to cure lepers
4) be jewish

having trouble with 4

Harry Potter is not Jesus, but he is a messianic figure, which is a very common device in literature.

...aren't I boring, trying to actually answer the question? D:

yeah that one lady, he stopped her from getting stoned to death
so basically if i want to be jesus i have to

1) come back from the dead
2) be a hardcore liberal
3) become a doctor to cure lepers
4) be jewish

having trouble with 4
you forgot being the son of god.

although I guess "we're all god's children" so you can scratch that one off your list, too! now all you need to do is go to med school and convert, and you'll get a whole religion based around you!

EDIT: wait when did you ever come back from the dead are you more magical than I thought you were

This thread makes me think of Ash. He may not be Jesus, but he like survives everything and is the subject (or one of the subjects) of like every legendary conflict.

Well I dunno, it's disputed whether either of them exist, so...

Back
Top Bottom