• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is it a bird? A plane? Wait, it looks like a plane.

Latias

Red 'n' White Eon
^ I love doing that sort of thing.

I'm Latias, Pokemon addict. I was slap-dang addicted when I got my first game, Pearl.

I know a fair bit about Pokemon. I like to do pixel-overs but many of them tend to be horrible looking. Oh well, no one's perfect.

So, welcome me.

Oh and I don't play Pearl any more. I play Platinum and Soul Silver more, mostly the former. Just go Soul Silver.

Welcome to the cave! The Cave is where you shall live out the rest of your days, Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

Um, yeah. Don't eat any fish people give you, it's poison. The river was recently contaminated. Also, don't stand on the welcome mats. They bite. A lot of people here have nearly lost a leg.

Um. Go wipe your feet.

I do pixel-overs too, by the way. They're not that good, but whatever. See you around. I reccommend the Anime-style-battling section.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a--*splat*
*cringes*It's...a...bird...

So, I'm Superbird, the resident Bird-lover on this forum. I also do scratch spriting, so...whatever. I'm also the chief provider of Beverages, Fish, and Pastries. Any combination is yours...Just remember, the river is polluted with tea. So we also ave TeaCod!...And teasalmon, teadace, teacrab...

Additionally, do not step on the welcome mats, no matter what anyone tells you. They will try to eat your brains. But if they can't get to your brains, they'll settle for your leg. Instead, wipe your feet on that perfectly safe regular mat over there *points*. Cheers!

Welcome to the cave.

Lati@s are tied for my favorite pokemon with gallade, and, in my opinion, have the best type combonation.

Anyway, I'm Blade, who avoids saying cliched greetings for a living, and asks newbies to check out the Anime-Style Batlling part of the forums.
Enjoy your stay.

*insert conventional greeting here*

Damn, I've reached my creative limit for the day. :( Oh well... welcome, you psychic jet plane thing, you.

Back
Top Bottom