• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's my birthday~

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
Yay! It's my 12th birthday today... but not until noon. Darksong's too, but she'll probably post another thread somewhere around here.

That cake was good... but it had German Chocolate frosting. Oh, well. Yay, GERMANY!~

Later today, as a birthday present, I'm going to see this thing called Walking with Dinosaurs.... with 15 dinosaurs. I could talk about it for awhile, but I won't, and I'll just say the newspaper and a few people said it was really good.

PRESENTS?

Happy birthday, Cryptica~

If you want, I'll draw something for you if I remember..? :D

Mmm, chocolate... Happy birthday and all that.

Your present is...

A compliment; You're a really good artist, judging by your avatar!

What do you mean, I'm cheap? That compliment will never fade. Plus I'm cheap.

Here, have this designy-thing that I totally didn't just throw together.

~^*^~

@Dragon: Sure, pretty much anything would be good.

@Blastoise: That drawing took me two hours *shrug*

And yay cyberpresents! xD

Back
Top Bottom