• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ITT CUTE PICTURES

Re: You go "Awwwwwwwwww," you lose

babymewtwo.png

This has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever made.

When did anyone tell you that you had to say "Awwww" to lose? The thread just says that you have to go "Awwww" to lose....whatever that means.

Basically, if something is so cute that it provokes an audible response, then you lose.

Whatever. Just post cute pictures to attempt to make other people think they're cute.

I just lost AGAIN.

Y'know all those people who haven't lost yet? Yeah. I'm not one of them. XDD

*goes to rifle up cuteness pictures*

That MewTwo almost killed me, I thought my head was giong to explode from trying not to say awwwwwww.

Face the pikachu mop of dooooooommmmmmmmmm. oooommmm. oom. yeah.

bug_pika_small.gif

and all these other cute things, yeah.

Pokemon_Shellos_Sleeping_by_princess_phoenix.jpg

43_vulpix.jpg

310A4PW0F7L._SL110_.jpg

12426-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

I lost like, 20 times.

And I'm in evil mode right now.

THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

Dannichu, that Espeondansen almost made me go 'Awwwwww', but I'm still standing strong.

I almost lost on that clay Mewtwo. I'm coming to your house to steal it, okay? It's adorable.

his name is Ziggy
his tail is wonky
Creepy. I have a cat named Zig Zag with a wonky tail. O.o

Last edited:

That's the only pic I could find of him. So sad, because he's cuter than that D: That pic was from like 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom