• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

January 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crossing my fingers and toes for RSE remakes overnight

i don't care how likely it is i want it

crossing my fingers and toes for RSE remakes overnight

i don't care how likely it is i want it
I never played the Hoenn games, but I'm constantly hearing how great they are. So me as well.

Notices how UV never capitalizes sentences

I never played the Hoenn games, but I'm constantly hearing how great they are. So me as well.

Notices how UV never capitalizes sentences

tumblr_mf1ubsP9lF1qbxi45o1_500.gif
excuse me i do what i want (also i do sometimes ok)

Sleepovers in our ~*3D secret base*~ Blue Tents, sista xoxo txt it

u know it babe xoxoxo

also 3D ABANDONED SHIP although i think you mentioned that already and FORTREE CITY <3

3D Braille? What? You mean the language of bumps used by blind people???

I'm confused. Significantly.

You mean Braille for the Regis? Or something else?

(also if RSE remakes come out for 3DS I will have yet another reason to buy one but I don't want to and ugh)

3D Braille? What? You mean the language of bumps used by blind people???

I'm confused. Significantly.

In all of the 3rd generation games there were walls in caves with Braille written on them, but I always found it silly since being an image on a screen you still had to read it with your eyes.

In the hypothetical 3DS versions, it would still be an image on a screen and you wouldn't be able to touch it anyway, even though it would look like you could in 3D mode? I don't see how this changes things.

Oh, okay. Now I feel like an idiot because I never played the 3Gen games and I need everything explained to me.

In the hypothetical 3DS versions, it would still be an image on a screen and you wouldn't be able to touch it anyway, even though it would look like you could in 3D mode? I don't see how this changes things.
Which is why I said it would be just as pointless :P

Oh, okay. Now I feel like an idiot because I never played the 3Gen games and I need everything explained to me.

You just didn't know something, that doesn't make you an idiot!

u know it babe xoxoxo

also 3D ABANDONED SHIP although i think you mentioned that already and FORTREE CITY <3

c-c-c-c-can I come over for a visit ;u;

I try to tell myself I just don't see RSE remakes happening. because if this is the announcement I will legitimately be reduced to a puddle of tears, whoooooooooooooooooops on that front ehehe

it will not happen it will not happen it will not happen..........

If it's a game, it'll probably be main series. Spin-offs generally sell well, but not to the extent that main games do. Like most people, I think that it's either Gen 6 or RSE remakes. (More likely to be the former in my opinion, but would prefer the later.) I wouldn't dismiss a Wii U game entirely, however.

Although, I've heard that BW2 were made in part to shake up the formula. Part of me wonders if that might continue to apply to future games.

/actually posts in a discussion forum, wat

There are people speculating that it may have something to do with this. (official Pokémon USA Twitter account) If so, it's possibly Gen VI, though I suppose they could come up with a new eeveelution without directly jumping to the next gen games themselves. Find some other kind of game to put it in in the mean time or something, like the Gen IV cameos in PMD1, Dash and XD.

I've decided I don't feel like making any serious predictions or getting my hopes up for anything, although I have considered the possibility of a Stadium/Colosseum/PBR for WiiU. That would mean either a large-scale console battling game (there isn't one for Gen V, let's not forget, while every other generation has had at least one so far) or a return to Orre, both of which would be kind of cool, I guess.

Last edited:
R/S/E re-makes.....or a possable 6th genoration pokemon?!

:P

.....wow about the 6th geno pokemon if thats a case o_O; yep...

GOTTA CATCH UM ALL PEOPLE.

yeah, maybe i don't really wanna see pokemon ending quite yet...xD; shoot me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom