• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y Japanese Blue Missingno.

Wymsy

I am a rather irritable person.
missingnoqo5.jpg

What can I say? I got bored. Anyway I was in battle with it for like one minute and I think it used Haze. I'll battle it again later, don't really feel like doing it again at the moment to be honest. I had to use the Extended Mew Glitch.

That thing's awesome. Do you think you might try to catch it later?

I'm curious; what is Missingno. called in Japanese anyhow?

Hmm...

"A! Yaseino
ketsubanga tobidishitekita!
"

... Right? Well, I'm really none the wiser here. o.o

Catch it and get the base stats, attacks, types, every freaking thing about it! I wonder what glitches it causes?

It's Mist, not Haze. Haze is, if I remember correctly, Kuroikiri. Shiroikiri (white fog/haze/mist) is Mist, Kuroikiri (black fog/haze/mist) is Haze. Jappo to the rescue.

Anyway, I tried the Missingno. trick on my Japanese Red and Yellow. Neither of them worked. However, other things like the Mew trick worked fine, so I don't know. I got a retarded set of games, I guess.

Anyway, I tried the Missingno. trick on my Japanese Red and Yellow. Neither of them worked. However, other things like the Mew trick worked fine, so I don't know. I got a retarded set of games, I guess.
No, they're supposed to do that. The traditional way to get Missingno. doesn't work on the Japanese games. The only way to get to these glitches are with cheat codes or the Extended Mew Glitch.

What I want to know is if ketsuban means missing number in Japanese. Well, no, that's not it, but this is still cool. :3

Now you've gotten me curious. If I get a ROM or Japanese Red/Blue/Green(?) one day, I'll try that out.

Ooh, do you think it's possible that I could use one of those pictures (with credit, obviously) for my site? As a mention of Japanese Missingno until I can get information until I can try it out for myself.

"Ketsuban" is basically "missing number". For example, if you had a line of people, but one of them failed to participate in whatever activity and had to pull out or something, that would be the "ketsuban".

Ooh, do you think it's possible that I could use one of those pictures (with credit, obviously) for my site? As a mention of Japanese Missingno until I can get information until I can try it out for myself.

Go right ahead, I don't mind so long as I get credit. And if you do it I want to see.

Back
Top Bottom