• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Pokémafia (INNOCENTS WIN)

Re: Johto PokéMafia (DAY ONE)

Pretty lucky for us! A random lynch is probably a good idea at this point.

I'm extending the day phase by twenty-four hours because no verdict has been reached yet.

I'd rather not. We've got a free day of discussion here; I don't see why we need to lynch.

Abstain.

Unless someone posts any interesting information that they might have discovered last night, there's not really any reason to lynch. I'll abstain for now.

The...townspokémon, with nothing to go on, decide to abstain from lynching and retire to their homes for the evening.

---

It is now night. You have fourty-eight hours for night actions. The night will end at around 10:00 PM EST (GMT-5) on Tuesday, January 4th.

(Please send in your actions, everybody!)

Re: Johto PokéMafia (NIGHT TWO)

The Pokémon awaken the next morning, hoping that they had once again gotten through the night with no deaths. Unfortunately, after they have gathered, they notice two of their number missing and split up to search the town for them.

An Exeggutor is found clawed to death with a few sparks of electricity still crackling around him. Elsewhere lies a Clefable covered with burns.

---

Superbird is dead. He was not Mafia.
werefish5 is dead. It was not Mafia.

Fourty-eight hours for discussion.

Re: Johto PokéMafia (DAY TWO)

Oh man. It's bad enough that one died but two?! Exeggutor could've been the self-destruct role and maybe Clefable was a healer that got hit with the blast considering it was covered in burns?

Superbird was Exeggutor and werefish5 was Clefable.

Uh-oh, two innocents. werefish5 was probably Clefable with Magic Guard, a healer. Superbird I don't know; Exeggutor has Chlorophyll (speed+ when sunny) and Harvest (berry reappears after used in battle)

Electric and fire are probably the types of the people who killed them.

I'd rather lynch than abstain today, since we're losing people. How about Flower Doll, who never seems to participate in any mafia games?

Seritinajii if you think about it Exeggutor might've been what Plusle and Minun were like. Where if one dies then the other chooses a vengeance kill but instead if Exeggutor is killed then he uses explosion and kills another person?

That could be it! I confused this game with another where abilities are linked to role. Ehehe. Exeggutor has explosion, so that would probably work.

"Burns" could still mean fire... Emerald Espeon did say that the types that are normally weak/resistant to each other aren't always necessarily so in this game.

Very true.

Also I don't think random lynches are gonna help right now. We have no real solid leads as to who is and isn't Mafia and random lynches could just hurt us in the long run and let the Mafia win

I can see an Exeggcutor being a terrorist. Egg Bomb, anybody?

Clefable was probably a healer. Magic Guard could possibly be a bodyguard too...

Yeah, Flower Doll sounds good.

Yeah, i gotta agree with OrngSumb, we shouldn't lynch, at least not yet. We should wait, to see if someone has any evidence.

Also I don't think random lynches are gonna help right now. We have no real solid leads as to who is and isn't Mafia and random lynches could just hurt us in the long run and let the Mafia win

Random lynches are always better than abstaining when there's no chance of an alien, though. Abstaining basically means the Mafia gets a free night kill. Random lynching at least gives us SOME chance at getting a Mafia member.

That said, Flower Doll sounds good since she's nearly never active anyway.

Flower Doll because she is never of much help in a game.

Also, Clefable's signature move is pretty much Metronome, and that sounds like a Schizo to me.

Back
Top Bottom