• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Just discovered my *running* sprint speed

Zoltea

Zoltea - The Jolteon
There was one of those things which measure the speed of cars going past it on our street, so, I decided to have a little fun. I ran at it at full speed and it measured me to be running at 19 MPH. 7 MPH under the record, fweee.

Nice. I'd be able to run really fast if it wern't for my hips. They freakin' huuuurt when I start running. They're all old women-ish. -__-

There was one of those things which measure the speed of cars going past it on our street, so, I decided to have a little fun. I ran at it at full speed and it measured me to be running at 19 MPH. 7 MPH under the record, fweee.

Oh, there's one by my house, too!! Last time I tried it, my top speed was only 14 MPH, though. xP

lol that's awesome, I want one on my street. ,xD

When I was younger (13'ish) I used to be able to run 100m at just under 11 sec, and I measured my run speed along side my uncles car (lol). But we bought a computer around that same time, and I went "lol fuck sports, who wants to be fit and have fun when you can zoooooorrrb out infront of a monitor!". And so i've done that almost daily ever since. ,xP

I'd race you if I could, that'd be fun. =\

Mike, I have waaay too much energy most of the time, probably burns my calories. Feli, I'd love to, if it's a sprint race, I tend to burn out after half a mile of running.

I'm the same Zoltea. I tend to be able to eat alot of unhealthy things without gaining an ounce.

It's called a high Motabolism. and numerous sports clubs and teams

I'm only a diver, was a swimmer (might get back into that) and I can eat all I want without gaining a fraction of an ounce.

maybe it's high matabolism, maybe i'm special, or maybe i'm twelve and i don't gain weight easily.

Hell, I'm underweight, yet no matter how much I eat I never gain weight. Damn fast metabolisms.
And I'm really slow. I think I ran the 200 m in 43.35 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom