• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Just like a pop-up!

Oooooooohhhh boooy.... I. Am. Slow.

I misunderstood StyliBoy (However impossible that may sound.), and thought he wanted me to have the dot moving around the main point, but now I understand.

Although that would be cool, the thing I make cursors with is just like a normal image drawing/editing program, so I have no clue how to make effects. Just an animated picture that you can move around the screen and click stuff with.
Boring, but all I can do.

I'll still try to make the dot look good, 'cause I know what your talking about.

I know. Now, for the (not really) final unveiling. I have completed Zenox the Umbreon. And Skitty.

skittyvd7.gif
zenoxgk5.gif
zenox2oy3.gif

Not actual cursors.
Now the question is, which umbreon is better?

Also noticed the eye color isn't right. Think you could change it to lavender while I figure out how to change the cursor since my computer is different than yours?

You seem to have a bit less requests, so. >:3
My email is windragon_ortex@yahoo.ca, and yeah. Pass it on, spam me, whatever. =3

I would liek a black Salamence (well, black where it's normally blue) and darker red wings. Make it flying plz.

You are more awesome than me. :o Great not another one

Alright,

Mewtwo. I sent you the cursor with the eye-color fixed. Did you get it working yet? What operating system do you have?

Lucas755: Still in need of your Email address. Here

fireballwn1.gif
fireball2zv4.gif

mumei_tensai: Is this Absol-y enough, or too yin-yang-y?

yinyangnl8.gif

StyliBoy: Is it alright if I make Navi moving around the cursor, leaving a trail of dust, since you'd need to have video-game programming skills or something to tell when the mouse moves?

Eeveeskitty and Darkarmour: Still need your Email addresses.

Dragon: I'm guessing it's a cursor, but I'll ask anyway. Cursor or Icon?

Okay, I think that's everything. And, people, if you know the sizes of the icons for windows other than 98 or XP, I could probably do those, too. Why is nobody asking for icons, anyway?

Re: [Now Hiring] Just like a pop-up!

*GASP* I gots an idea. a spinning blue solrock that splodes when you click something! (not kidding, just say it if it's way too hard...)

Re: [Now Hiring] Just like a pop-up!

It's way too hard. Now, I would appreciate if you would kindly read why:

Alright. Here, if I sound mean, I just copy/pasted this from the fist post, which I have just modified. Don't be offended.

Ctrl V

I put this in sprites and pixel art for a reason. I'm just like a spriter, just on a 32x32 scale. This means that my pointers are just moveable images. They can't sense when you move your mouse, and they can't sense when you click. That's your computer's job. I only make the pictures and shapes they take, and more importantly, no matter how much I wish I was, I'M NO COMPUTER WHIZ.

So, now that I've finished that, I could make a spinning blue Solrock and an exploding one for an hourglass, would that work?

Mewtwo: :freaked: uh. This may take a while. IF your problem is finding the control panel, you may be using the other kind of start menu. I this one, it's the first one under settings.
If it's anything else, I don't think I can help. Sorry. It's Start, Control Panel, Printers and Other Hardware, Mouse, Pointers, Browse.
Or, maybe did you press open instead of save at the download? Do save so you can put it in a spot, remember that spot, and find it when you browse.

And finally, Dragon: Is that a challenge?:evil:

Awesome Skitty, so cute.

And I noticed it's the PMD sprite, you totally read my mind, Skitty's PMD sprite is my favorite!

^that's not it, Usernameless Guy. It works for all of the other programmed cursors, but not yours. *cries*
Plus, I can't open up your e-mail pictures to save.

I like it~
I was kinda thinking something with Absol itself, but it's coolio~

EDIT: I'll try and find out Vista icon sizes for you~

EDIT NUMBAH 2:
The full set of standard icon sizes which should be provided for full Windows Vista compatibility:

1. 256×256, 32-bit color, PNG compressed
  2. 48×48, 32-bit color, uncompressed
  3. 48×48, 8-bit color, uncompressed
  4. 48×48, 4-bit color, uncompressed
  5. 32×32, 32-bit color, uncompressed
  6. 32×32, 8-bit color, uncompressed
  7. 32×32, 4-bit color, uncompressed
  8. 16×16, 32-bit color, uncompressed
  9. 16×16, 8-bit color, uncompressed
  10. 16×16, 4-bit color, uncompressed
According to Wikipedia.

Last edited: