• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Just like a pop-up!

Icon timez~
I would like a new one for my Internet. Can you possibly make it a Mewtwo holding a sign that says "Internet"? Thank joo~

Woot! I made an animated cursor! Mine suck though. I can't figure out how to get rid of all of the dots around them, so they look horrid on a dark background~

To Dragon: My email still wont let me reach you....?

To Mewtwo: Okay, but how are you going to change the IE icon to it when you get it? (sorry, it's just that that's about the only icon I don't know how to change, so I was curious.)

To mumei_tensai: Dots? Mine has no dots. Oh well. That's weird.

To everyone: Sorry, no images. The dragon My Computer is taking a while to try and possibly compete with those really good people with windows and stuff.

No, but that's probably not the question. The dragon icon is hard, I've been procrastinating, and I have been getting a lot of work in school (still not caught up yet.). sorry.:unsure:

Wait, you got my request for the Eevee cursor didn't you? Or was it one of those posts I typed and then had to leave and never got posted posts?

But I just want one like the Skitty, with it's paw moving up and down. PMD sprite is 100% awesome.

I admit defeat......

You're welcome dragon. And, to tell you what I'm about to do, I'm gonna wimp out. Yeah. I have SHAME! I admit DEFEAT! So, would you be okay with a picture of a dragon I found on the internet resized? Or maybe a sprite from the dragon cave?.....Or do you want me to actually make it?(not reccomended.)

And for Eeveeskitty, yeah, I saw it, I'm just trying to do the requests one at a time and in order this time, sorry. Also, I'll use this to post a friendly reminder which I may or may not have posted before. *Takes deep breath* ieraseeverythinginmyinboxandcontactsatgmailperiodically,andsinceeeveeskitty,youemailedmeyouremailaddress,idon'thaveitanymore SORRY.....

Last edited:
Well, that's okay. *hands over consolation cookie*

If you could do the black feather for My Computer, that'd be fine. =3 Floating or something~ Forget about the Recycling Bin icons, then.

And I don't have shame, so yeah >_>

Hi :grin:! Would you mind making me a desktop icon for the internet, which has something or other to do with Cyndaquil :huh:? Thank you :talking:!

Thank you much, dragon! (What flavor cookie? lol just funnin') Sorry about that, though.

feather1el5.png
feather2vx4.png
feather3fr2.png

Now I can start EeveeSkitty's.

And Flarginsnarf, does that mean that you know how to change the icon for internet? That's the one problem in this whole thing. IDK how to change it myself even. :sweatdrop: Not that I wouldn't make it..

Ya, I know how to change it :grin:, just have to right click the internet icon, go to properties, and then press change icon... Or is it more complicated than that :unsure:? (It seems to work :huh:...)

eeveeeb9.gif

For eeveeskitty. Is this good?

Speaking to Flarginsnarf: It works? On the internet? 'cause, i mean, know that works with the other icons, but for me when I do that to the iexplorer icon it just goes to internet properties, which has no place to change the icon. It doesn't do that for you? :blank:

Umm.....are you done with my cursor yet? Don't want to be impatient, but...

Yeah. So, is the yahoo adress listed under your MSN the one I send it to, then? Sorry about that. And just in case you may have missed it, I posted the pictures on post...41 I think.

Back
Top Bottom