• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [mafia win.]

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
Roles sent. At least twenty-four hours for night actions.

As you may have noticed in your role pm, this will be a fairly light-description game; like I said before, halfway between forum mafia and IRC mafia. If you have any questions about your role, please feel free to ask via PM.

ETA: No discussion outside the thread unless noted in your role PM or I will bite you.

Last edited:
Re: Kanto Mafia

IT IS A WONDERFUL DAY IN KANTO

For most people.

... Except Vixie. Who seems to have been put through a woodshredder. Well, that's what you assume happened to the little cubes of flesh in a neat pile under her decapitated head. Whoops!

She was... not mafia! Indeed.

Twenty-fourish hours for discussion? Probably closer to eighteen. Happy Halloween, all!

...Elaborate, please?

Err, yah...first day of mafia. Is there any way this won't go down to a random lynching?

If we don't discuss, the mafia wins.

Let's review what we know: 11 people; some are mafia, oh my! Except, now 10 people, with the same number of mafia.

~ We could all abstain. The benefit in this is giving inspectors and oracles another chance the inspect and divine. The downside is giving the mafia another round without certainty that we'll benefit

~ We could randlynch. Who know what would happen!

With so few people, a few mistaken lynchings will make it impossible to win, as will wasted day phases. Does anyone have anything to share? What did you do last night?

Last edited:

I don't think the cop/doctor should go revealing themselves the first day...unless the cop found a Mafia last night.

And if it turns out that we only have one doctor, then that's a bit of a problem.

After way more time than originally given, nothing has happened. You all suck.

Twenty-four hours to let the mafia kill one of you again! >:<

In the morning, res is found plastered!

... To the windshield of the Celadon-Goldenrod train. Oops. That'll leave a mark!

It was not mafia! This time!

And so, twenty-four hours.

So... res is dead. The mafia's probably trying to kill all the experienced people off.

... Obviously.

Well then...yah.

...Anyone wanna take the lead here?

...K then, Keta, reply or be lynched. We need action.

Last edited:

So...the Mafia know who the experienced players are. Not quite sure what that tells us.

I agree we need to do something, but I'll give Keta a chance to reply first.

So...the Mafia know who the experienced players are. Not quite sure what that tells us.

Doesn't tell us anything. I know that res and Vixie are experienced, and I've seen a few of you in other games. 'Course, now it's a bit trickier now...

It doesn't tell us anything. Anyone can see that res and Vixie are experienced. I've seen quite a few of you in other games as well. But now we're about even in experience, I think.

Back
Top Bottom