• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kill, Screw, Marry

Geh, age gap, so I'd have to kill (sorry), kill and kill! Me, PhaRaoH & Krazoa (and they're both real-life friends of mine, so... I would laugh (nervously) if PharaoH posted next...)!

....awkward.

Because I don't want to kill, and really don't want to offend anybody,

Kill, Marry, Marry.

The Patron Saint of the Denial, The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes, the Patron Saint of Hopeless Causes.

KILL THEM ALL CUZ THEY SUCK.

@RTB You would marry yourself? xD

Virgin Mobile, Doritos, Fritos

Kill, Kill, Kill.

@SilverFalcon- I don't want to Kill myself, so yeah.
@SilverShard- Only because you made that post. (kidding)

Paramore, Hey Monday, Cobra Starship.

Kill (then nick his Keyblade), KKIILLLLLLLLLLL!!! (for Kefka's sake...) and I get enough accusations of being gay from my brother as is, so kill! And why would you wanna kill me, PhaRaoH AND Krazoa? Prue Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell! (the original Charmed Power of 3!)

Kill the 3 of them even though I liked the show.

Metroid(The game with Samus), Kirby, Spyro the Dragon

Kill Metroid because I don't really know it and haven't played it, kill Kirby because I hate pink cutesy round things, and... marry Spyro because purple dragons are awesome and cute.

Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon.

Kill Life because it sucks, kill Death because it sucks, kill noobs because... they all suck. Basically, everything sucks!

Land, Earth, and Sea.

Marry Charmander because it's cute and evolves into something cute, marry Bulbasaur because it's also cute even if it evolves into Venusaur which is kinda ugly, and kill Squirtle because I don't really like it.

Canine, feline, and equine.

Back
Top Bottom