• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia III

Eh, the innocents had lost anyway. I just went on with the day just in case there was some tiny edge case that I'd missed.

Bored of this lack of bloodshed, the kind villagers finally turn upon their exalted hero and smother him with a fluffy pillow or something.

I liek Squirtles is dead. He was the Hero.

And then! VM, DarkAura, and Flora rip off their smiling masks to reveal... frowning, mean faces!!! This sight of pure menace is too much for Light's poor heart, and he drops dead on the spot, before the mean mafia people could even begin to plant mean thoughts into his head.

And so the meanness of Vanilla Mongoose, DarkAura, and Flora prevails! Hooray.

Uh, here are the things before I stopped bothering to keep track of things:

Code:
Vanilla Mongoose - Assassin Leader
Flora - Other Mean Guy (Third)
blazheirio889 - Just Plain Nice Guy
I liek Squirtles - Hero
Mai - Just Plain Nice Guy
Superbird - Just Plain Nice Guy
Alligates - Head Mason
DarkAura - Other Mean Guy (Second)
Wargle - Just Plain Nice Guy
Light - Kingmaker

NIGHT 0

Light bestows the crown on DarkAura, backup I Liek Squirtles.
Alligates attempts to recruit Vanilla Mongoose. :(
Vanilla Mongoose tries to kill Alligates anyway.

Alligates dies.

DAY 1

Wargle is lynched.

NIGHT 1

Light bestows the crown on Vanilla Mongoose, backup Flora. "I really probably need to start taking some sleep medication. :/", he says. Yeah, buddy, you do.
Vanilla Mongoose kills Superbird.

Superbird dies.

DAY 2

blazheirio889 is lynched.

NIGHT 2

Light perceptively bestows the crown on Mai, backup I Liek Squirtles.
Vanilla Mongoose kills Mai.

Mai dies.

DAY 3

Those were some lucky mafia, man.

+1 first day death. Yay.

way to go Light you ruined the game traitor Man, were we unlucky....

Good job, you guys won because you played so well...

(Okay done being snarky. Sign up for my new game guys.)

Back
Top Bottom