• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

KME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that the people here might not :I

May I ask what exactly is the idea of this little forum of yours?
other than boosting your internet ego, that is

from general experience, TCoDians don't really like the advertisement of forums, particularly not if they don't really have a topic. And this...has no actual topic.

what is there to do other than talk about "awesomeness"? how do you talk about "awesomeness" anyway? "OMG I LOVE AWESOMENESS IT'S SO... AWESOME" seriously. There's nothing there that would draw TCoDians to it.

(also, for the record, correct spelling makes it much easier to take you seriously.)

I am already on one forum I like; what would make me want to join yours? It offers nothing that this forum doesn't, and I quite like it here. Why would I join a forum of seven members to talk about nothing that I can't already talk about here with people I know?

also, going around saying that you're awesome is probably the fastest way to make people think otherwise.

Didn't check it yet. And for the record, Proboards is one of the most unstable boards I've ever seen, and the fact that there are choices out there like Simple Machines.

I'm pretty sure that the people here might not :I

May I ask what exactly is the idea of this little forum of yours?
other than boosting your internet ego, that is

Win. But seriously, you need an idea.

there is no point just so me and awesome people who join can talk
You realize no one will join unless you have a have an idea for it?

what is there to do other than talk about "awesomeness"? how do you talk about "awesomeness" anyway? "OMG I LOVE AWESOMENESS IT'S SO... AWESOME" seriously. There's nothing there that would draw TCoDians to it.
I feel no reason to join. So yeah.

(also, for the record, correct spelling makes it much easier to take you seriously.)
I a'm takig u so seriusly nuw. Bad spelling makes me feel like dying.
Just simple talking is awesome talking. no one should love awesome or love being awesome you just be it.
No one else said you were awesome. I'm pretty sure they were joking around in your intro topic. olet;431314]I am already on one forum I like; what would make me want to join yours? It offers nothing that this forum doesn't, and I quite like it here. Why would I join a forum of seven members to talk about nothing that I can't already talk about here with people I know?

also, going around saying that you're awesome is probably the fastest way to make people think otherwise.[/QUOTE]
I'll consider joining Just read the rules and improve your forums.

Didn't check it yet. And for the record, Proboards is one of the most unstable boards I've ever seen, and the fact that there are choices out there like Simple Machines.

IT FREE OKAY!

Win. But seriously, you need an idea.

Imaking a new pokemon forum in the near future

You realize no one will join unless you have a have an idea for it?

yes

I feel no reason to join. So yeah.

I dont blame ya

I a'm takig u so seriusly nuw. Bad spelling makes me feel like dying.

I understand completely

No one else said you were awesome. I'm pretty sure they were joking around in your intro topic. olet;431314]I am already on one forum I like; what would make me want to join yours? It offers nothing that this forum doesn't, and I quite like it here. Why would I join a forum of seven members to talk about nothing that I can't already talk about here with people I know?

My friends on cosmo forums said i was awesome

also, going around saying that you're awesome is probably the fastest way to make people think otherwise

Yea but i do it anyways

I'll consider joining Just read the rules and improve your forums.

Ok

My friends on cosmo forums said i was awesome
I paid a little visit to these 'Cosmo Forums'
... oh dear
let these compiled screenshots of the changing banner-slogan speak for themselves:
ohokay.png

I'm not sure if TCoDers really want to trust these people's opinions on what is 'awesome' :I
just sayin'

... which is apparently this
ohreally.png

what a great way to impress the people on this forum
definitely

either you're a crappy troll or just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom