• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kyogre,Groudon,or Rayquaza?

Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza?

• Kyogre

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Groudon

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • They all suck

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I like all of them

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyogre, because it is the only one that looks like it will kill you. It also has advantages over Rayquaza and Groudon. Groudon is just a dinosaur like behemoth. Rayquaza is just a green worm with plates in random places. And personally, I find drowning the world more interesting then constant heat.

Kyogre, because it is the only one that looks like it will kill you.

Hm, but Groudon has super big claws that can rip everything apart. And it can step on you, crushing you with its weight. It also has lots of pointy, sharp teeth. Rayquaza, on the other hand, is a dragon thing, which gives it automatic plus points in the "I kill you" category. Kyogre is just a large whale/dolphin thing. It doens't look like it will kill anyone at all.

There's also the fact that too much heat = instant death. You'll be burned to a crisp and die of dehydration and burns. All the water will evaporate, and land mass will expand.

Now, now, I'm not saying Kyogre is bad -- it does kick ass. Very much ass. My absolute favorite Pokemon to use in all my Pokemon games is my Kyogre, who can wipe out my friend's team in only a few minutes. I also like Kyogre's design very much.

The thing is that, I love all of them, because they're all unique in their own way and awesome.

Kyogre. It was the first legendary I ever caught. I need to get a newer copy of Sapphire though. I won't bore you with the story, since you can find it if you search deep enough.

Hm, but Groudon has super big claws that can rip everything apart. And it can step on you, crushing you with its weight. It also has lots of pointy, sharp teeth. Rayquaza, on the other hand, is a dragon thing, which gives it automatic plus points in the "I kill you" category. Kyogre is just a large whale/dolphin thing. It doens't look like it will kill anyone at all.

There's also the fact that too much heat = instant death. You'll be burned to a crisp and die of dehydration and burns. All the water will evaporate, and land mass will expand.

Now, now, I'm not saying Kyogre is bad -- it does kick ass. Very much ass. My absolute favorite Pokemon to use in all my Pokemon games is my Kyogre, who can wipe out my friend's team in only a few minutes. I also like Kyogre's design very much.

The thing is that, I love all of them, because they're all unique in their own way and awesome.

When I said it looked like the only one that would kill you, I simply meant that the look on Kyogre's face is so much more intimidating and more "You touch me, I kills you". Rayquaza to me just looks like a "mwahahaha" poker face look to me. Groudon just looks like it just wants to have fun[/s go on a mad rampage. Also, it is based on a killer whale/orca, which does make it seem like it will kill you. (I doubt it would eat you though) Groudon would probably be my next favourite design, but like I've said before; it's just a red armored dinosaur.

You will also likely die faster from drowning then heat exhaustion. And it's more interesting how a vital source of life can kill you so fast.

It was also my first legendary as well :) That gives Kyogre bonus points.

Kyogre. I have an absolutely epic one on my Ruby game (Tidal <3) and I've always loved my Kyogre-design SP :3

Groudon was SO epic in Jirachi Wishmaker, it was the only good bit of the film. (and of course when they were fighting on Flygon + the Salamence.)

I like Groudon and Rayquaza about the same, but Kyogre not as much. But there's no "Groudon and Rayquaza" option, so I went for all of them :3

Kyogre but far.

Perhaps only for sentimental value, though. When I was little, and even more involved in games than I am now... hearing the battle music start, with Kyogre's roar, when battling it underwater... it still gives me the chills. :D

And its design is awesome~

Back
Top Bottom