• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

League Championship 2015 - Kalos Open

So this late bracket is available to those of us who have not participated in the tourney at all, yes? Not just those who lost in earlier rounds?

If I can enter, I totally would love to.

So this late bracket is available to those of us who have not participated in the tourney at all, yes? Not just those who lost in earlier rounds?

If I can enter, I totally would love to.
It's available first to people who weren't in the tournament to begin with; we'll only take on any defeated entrants if there's not enough interest to fill the whole thing up.

If I can get back in, then I'd love to be back, since no one else has joined
Late bracket II entries will be open to previous tournament contestants if they haven't been all taken by the time all of the battles in the current round have ended.

For personal reasons, I'll be abdicating from my entry. That means that, unless I end up reclaiming it just in time or something, there are now two remaining slots in late bracket II. Again, these will be open for previously defeated entrants as soon as the current tournament round ends, and is already open for any ASB players that haven't been in the tournament so far.

And with the completion of this round, entries into the last late bracket are extended to all contestants who were eliminated in the first round of the tournament. There are two slots remaining. We are also looking for refs for the next round. Please post here if you're willing with how many battles you can take, though hopefully nobody will be assigned more than one. (Please don't make me ref 8 battles by myself :C)

Hmm... in an effort to not hold up the next round for too long, I'm going to open up entries to players who were eliminated in the second round or the late bracket now. Speak up here if you're interested, and if there is sufficient interest I'll randomize who gets the slots at the end of the week. If you lost in the first round or haven't participated in the tournament at all and would like to now, post here and you'll have priority (i.e. you can take a spot normally).

Could I pwease? Lost in second round against VM.

when DQ lines up with your birthday, a generally busy day, it's not fun :( But I forgot to post in the absence sheet so, can't blame anyone. :)

I'd be interested in a slot. (I lost in the late bracket.)

And I could ref one battle.

Could I pwease? Lost in second round against VM.

Yes, you're eligible for the draw for the two slots. (As is Byrus.)

I greatly appreciate everyone's offers to ref. So far, we've got enough for all eight battles to be reffed, with two people reffing two battles each and the other four (including myself) reffing one each. If anyone else would like to ref a battle for the next round, you are still welcome (and encouraged) to speak up.

The RNG will be deciding who gets the two slots on Saturday, July 4th (unless two people who were eliminated in the first round or haven't participated at all pop up to claim them before then). I will post the details for the third round immediately after, and after giving everyone time to ready their squads the tournament will be resuming on Friday, July 10th. Get hyped!

Back
Top Bottom