• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Pokemon?

More Pokemon I hate (I didn't want to overdo it the first time, but since everyone else is venting, I'll vent some more.)

Castform: I can't tell... Are those its legs, or are they boobs? XP
Vileplume: All its sprites show its flower really crooked!
Poliwhirl and Poliwrath: What changes when it evolved?
Omastar: It's mouth... IT'S GONNA EAT ME! *hidecorner*
Skiploom: It's just ugly. Hoppip and Jumpluff are cute, though.
Delibird: In Stadium 2, in the minigame Delibird Delivery, it looks like it's eating the items and its butt is swelling up. I hated it ever since.
Surskit: What is it? A blue ball with four thin legs? Boring.
Chimecho: It just makes no sense to me. How does its tail make chimes? It's attached to the body, not like in a bell.

Pokemon that just bother me (but without a good reason)
Clefable
Wigglytuf
Tauros
Bayleef
Furret
Quagsire

Pikachu. That piece of crap is somehow popular... why? It has horrid stats and a movepool shallower than the amount of Micheal Jackson's remaining original body. And don't get me started on the anime... UGH.

Pikachu is well liked, because it is the most famous of them all and has almost become a Pokemon icon. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.

*cracks knuckles* letsee....

hoppipskiploomjumpluff
if there has ever been a good reason for weedkiller, this has to be one of them.

Sunflora
"Hi! I'm a happy sunflower! I'm going to molest you! :D"

AipomAmbipom
Aipom's eyes just scream 'potential rapist' to me, and Ambipom.... what was the point?

WobbuffetWynaut
D: I don't even know what the hell these things are meant to be.

BidoofBibarel
"Bidoof, the moron pokemon. Voted ugliest generic rodent of the year three years in a row."

I'm sure there are many more I can't think of right now.

Tangrowth. Can you say unnecessary?

I also didn't like Bidoof or Bibarel. Who uses them? What purpose do they serve, other than to have some random people who are obsessed, but just to be "funny." -_-

Bibarel's Simple ability makes for incredible abuse of the move Baton Pass, especially if you can clear out anything that knows Roar/Whirlwind/Haze before busting out something that gets +4 attack from one Swords Dance.

Castform's little protuberances are supposed to be little cloud puffs, I'm pretty sure.

Pikachu also doesn't completely suck if you know what you're doing with it, although I'm pretty sure the word "cute" has something to do with its popularity...? No, no, that couldn't possibly be it.

And Wobbuffet is pretty much just a punching bag, isn't it?

Don't let me rain on your hatred parade, but consider things a little more carefully before you say them, mm?

My list of Pokèmon I never liked, mostly for no reason...

Meowth & Persian
Bellsprout & its evolutions
Farfetch'd (what was the point?)
Drowzee & Hypno
Exeggcute
Jynx
Snubbull
Stantler
Blissey (stupid 700+ HP...)
Wurmple & its evolutions
Surskit & Masquerain
Skitty & Delcatty
Budew & its evolutions
Pachirisu
Buizel & Floatzel
Gible & its evolutions
And, last but not least...
Arceus.

Meh.

Heh. I got a Bidoof story. The other day when I played My Pokemon Ranch, this random guy popped up and took me to his ranch. IT WAS FULL OF SEVERAL HUNDRED BIDOOF!!!! The Ranch name was Bidoof Ranch too. What a loser.

I don't like Aipom or Ambipom either.

Oh, and why does everyone have some thing about the grass Pokemon?

I don't hate Arceus, Darkrai, Mew, Deoxys, or Ho-oh; I just hate the 10 year olds who buy Action Replay, get the legendaries frrom it, max out their stats, and then battle with them. I actually have a Darkrai and two Deoxys. I won the Darkrai in a contest (from a guy who picked two up at an event and decided to give one away), and I went to Gamestop last Friday and got two Deoxys.

I don't hate Arceus, Darkrai, Mew, Deoxys, or Ho-oh; I just hate the 10 year olds who buy Action Replay, get the legendaries frrom it, max out their stats, and then battle with them. I actually have a Darkrai and two Deoxys. I won the Darkrai in a contest (from a guy who picked two up at an event and decided to give one away), and I went to Gamestop last Friday and got two Deoxys.

I guess I feel that way about the legendaries too. *mumbles something about stupid ten-year olds and AR*

I got 4 Deoxys from Gamestop. :grin:
I probably don't need the 2 copies of both Diamond and Pearl...

And yet I use all four regularly.:dead:

I don't really hate any of them.

But I will say that Gorebyss creeps me out. D: Not only does it suck out the innards of its poor victims through a straw, but I bet you if it were human it would be one of those people who wear too much makeup and call everyone "dear" and contradict themselves all the time and have an unnerving, unblinking stare.
And think, they can be male. That just isn't right. D: I consider myself to be open-minded but there is a line and it can be crossed. ;_;

... I had a horrible teacher who was like that once, that's why it bothers me so much. :D;

-cracks knuckles-

Magmortar:
... if you don't know why I hate this, just look at it.
Magmortar
It's hideous. It's a horrible mutation of one of my favorite pokemon (Magby is adorable and Magmar is awesome)... and it's just... no.
Number-one MOST-HATED POKEMON EVER.

Kingdra:
Kingdra
... IT'S MELTIIIIING.
Another case of "how could you do that to a great pokemon". Again, Horsea is cute and Seadra is awesome, and this thing is hideous.

Rhyperior:
UGH. This thing looks fan-made...
Rhyperior
... that sprite. Is just so... amateurish. I'm sorry. It's hideous.

Et cetera.
... And now for the grand finale:
The Chimchar line.
-ducks oncoming flames... haha I made a pun-
I'm sorry, I just don't get the appeal of monkeys. They look stupid to me. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
As a Lucario fan, I should be saying Mewtwo, but in all honesty I'm not that adverse to it.

I don't really have a least favourite, and there aren't even many Pokemon I dislike.

I hate:

Jynx
Pidgeot
Sunflora
Ludicolo
Staraptor
Bidoof
Bibarel
Happiny
Raichu
Tauros
All Fire-types except Entei, Vulpix and Ninetales
All Fighting-types except Gallade and Lucario
Smoochum
All Rock-types
All Ground-types
Aipom
Ambipom
Jumpluff ( I don't hate it, however I do dislike it )
Pachirisu
Grotle
Floatzel
Prinplup
Snorlax
Ekans
Snubbull
Granbull
Electabuzz
Raticate
Stunky
Skuntank
Stantler

Last edited:
I hate:

Jynx
Pidgeot
Sunflora
Ludicolo
Staraptor
Bidoof
Bibarel
Happiny
Raichu
Tauros
All Fire-types except Entei, Vulpix and Ninetales
All Fighting-types except Gallade and Lucario
Smoochum
All Rock-types
All Ground-types
Aipom
Ambipom
Jumpluff ( I don't hate it, however I do dislike it )
Regirock
Pachirisu
Grotle
Floatzel
Prinplup
Snorlax

Regirock fits nicely under "all Rock-types". =P

@WUE: Sky Shaymin? You must be kidding me.

Pikachu and the Turtwig line also don't deserve this abuse. ;_;

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Magmar...

Back
Top Bottom