• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck, Butterfree. Hope you do well. hopefully you won't melt in Spain, I expect I probably would. xD

Goodbye, and have fun missing my birthday in Spain. >:(

Yeah, I'm going to Spain for the International Mathematical Olympiad. I'll be back on the twenty-second. Have fun while I'm away and please don't cause too much drama.

I'm making opaltiger a temporary admin, so ask him if there's an emergency.

Is she going to be participating?

Oh wow, the IMO? Cool! I tried a few times to get to that competition, but always fell two exams short here in the USA.

Then again, the last time I tried was when I was 12... I was a full-time university student after that.

Anyway, good luck! Talk about the problems you had to try to solve when you get back. ^^

I've participated in math competitions for the state when I was in Math Club at my school, but nothing international! That's great, Butterfree! Good luck :)

Have fun. Win the math competition or else you will have failed all of us and our unrealistic expectations.

Man, I wish I could go to some international math competitions. I've only been to state ones. :(

Good luck.

:/ The only competition I've ever participated in was the Brain Bowl. Then again, that wasn't just math, it was totally awesome.

When I Accidentaly Went to 7th Grade Practice said:
This famous Dutch astronomer wore a false nose-
*starts bouncing up and down in seat*
-because his real one got cut off in a duel.
Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
7th Graders: Uh...
Yes, [my real name goes here]?
Tycho Brahe!
7th Graders: Who's that?

Ah, memories. But for world history:

Which nation did we go to war with to add over 1,000,000 sq. miles to the United States?
Uh... The Soviet Union?
No, although we did enjoy shooting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom