• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legedns of canto: mewto's Ultimatem(signups)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
There is a prophcy that a hero from palet town will save canto from the darknes.

No one noes what the prophesy means thogh. all the smartest pokemon porefssors in the land have been styuding the prophesy for millions of years to try an determen what it means. even alakazem dont know what it means! xD

spoler: its zombies!!!!!

what is the drakness the prophcy talk about?[/i] who is the legenary hero? we will see in this epic adventure of epic propotions!!!

Rules:
1. NO FLAMEING
2. Don't be a trole
4. whatever the GM says is right!
5. yuo ca'nt kill another player withot asking 1st!!!
6. Maek sure your using proper grammer ans pelling
7. You will be kick from game if you are troll!
8. folow the Ruls

Form
NAME:
backsTORY:
discription:
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp
other importent things

Signd up:
Me (LOL XD)
Absolutty
Plyometric Sasquatch
Absoul
I lick Squirtles
harvesty
Mewitni
LiliDar
Stromchu
Miami
lisa herrsterrngs

Yes, I plan for this RP to be so shockingly terrible that it is good.

Last edited:
oh i am so joining this
satrkits prophecy tcod version
NAME: Sandra
backSTORY: sandra was buliedd at an orfonag so she ragequitted an hert evry1 ther. she rann of inot teh woods and lived ther.
description: sandra is a speshil trainer she wheres a purpl jaket and blu jeens. she wears a blu bow on her arm!!
pokemon: zangoose
other importent thin/gs.: nothing besids the fatc that she is speshiL!!!1!

oh count me in n-e-thing with mewtoo is bound to be grate!!!1

NAME: Evie
backsTORY: Evie is a normal girl from the Poke'mon world that got thrut into this magic aveentur by her boyfriend his name isnt nown because vanila mongose didnt post a nam >:/
discription: shes a stuning ly beatiful girl with blonde hair thats the color of gold and blue eyes like the ocean she's rely pretty everone always think's she's the most prettiest girl ever to life. THATS WHY VANILLA MONGOSE LOVES HER :)))))))
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp zigzagon named Midnite she is the best zizagoon VVER.
other importent things she's dating vanilla moongose's charrie!!! also she cant be hurt ever by anyting.

i promez Wont be trol Ok and wil Folow rul

my singup from
NAME:[/i] amy
backsTORY:] aMy Was BOrn at unvoa and came To canto to lean. bout the profecy,
discriptoin: amy isnut speshul. BUT she ware black jacet & brown pant so shes sphesl but not sphesul. if Tha Make sence.
Pokemon[[ klingk!!!!!!11!1 is name Montjoy and best Lingk ver!!11!!!
other importent things;' nohteng..,

(p.s yu speld "discriptoin' rong so i fixd it(

Form
Form

NAME: Alan D. Swagsen
backsTORY: He alwaes wanted to be the vry best. that no1 ever was. XDDDDD Geddit I am singng the Pokmeon song?) His gfs evie and they are super bestest pals.
discription: He has gigant mussels and hansom. He can lift bolders over his hea;d and super smart xD. He wears a black slevels shirt and blue jens, a red banana tied to his head, plus dark sexy glasses. He has blue Nike sneakers and white socks, and. IS SUPER SWOLE.
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp sargent the magic arp (spalsh, tackel, bunce, HIPER BEAM) <<--- Lol that's a joke xD He doesn't know splash.
other importent things: He is the best chareter.

(p.s yu speld "discriptoin' rong so i fixd it(
wow way 2 be a gramer nancy >:[

i have no idea how to make this as funny as the above.

NAME: Epi
backsTORY: he is from sinoh but is he came to canto becos his gradnpatold him too.
discription: he is tal and wers a biker vesst. he wears shorts becouse their comfy and easy too wear (lol get it its youngster joey)
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp Bil the squirtle because i realy liek them.
other importent things he speaks spanish.

NAME: Jaycab
backsTORY: Jaycab is a normal guy from the Poke'mon world that got thrut into this magic aveentur by hes Gurlfrand hur name isnt nown because vanila mongose didnt post a nam >:/
discription:
Hees a stuning ly beatiful guy with blonde hair thats the color of gold and blue eyes like the ocean Hee's rely pretty everone always think's Hee's the most prettiest gui ever to life. THATS WHY VANILLA MONGOSE LOVES Ham :)))))))
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp zigzagon named Raynebowz she is the best zizagoon VVER.
other importent things
hee's dating vanilla moongose's charrie!!! also hee cant be hurt ever by anyting.

MAI CHARRIE ES SO OREEGEENAL

Back
Top Bottom