• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legend of Korra

Minish

Pronoun
they
I'm not sure if there are many other Avatar: tLA fans on here... but...

AHHHHH LEGEND OF KORRA OMG omg omg.

Basically, this is a miniseries sequel of sorts that will be airing sometime in the late fall, set 70 years after the original show. The main character is the next Avatar incarnation, Korra; a teenage girl from the Water tribes, who's "ready to take on the world".

She'll be going to Republic City soon on in the series, which is basically a steampunk Hong Kong, where there's an anti-bender revolt going on (not that kind of bender though :P).

Basically, uh, sheer awesomeness coming soon! Anyone else heard about this and is excited?

AtLA fan here who says hell yeah!

This almost makes up for the movie. I wonder if we'll see if that theory that Airbenders will recover is true or not. If they haven't...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh man, I was wondering if they'd come out with an AtLA sequel; I heard about this yesterday, actually, and I really think the concept of it sounds pretty awesome. Actually, I kind of wonder if any characters from the first series would make a return, however minor they were; I guess of course it'd have to be one of the younger cast, and it'd probably be just a cameo if anything...

But yeah! My random speculation aside, this is something I'm now really looking forward to |D

i never watched atla but i've been trying to get into it. mainly because i really like fire clan.

I'm not expecting much from the movie; I dislike M. Night Shamalamadingdong. This sounds promising, however.

The film is almost universally hated. Most fans were going to boycott it anyway because of the massive racefail, but then the film turned out to be absolutely crap and it has an approval rating of like 8% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Oh man, I was wondering if they'd come out with an AtLA sequel; I heard about this yesterday, actually, and I really think the concept of it sounds pretty awesome. Actually, I kind of wonder if any characters from the first series would make a return, however minor they were; I guess of course it'd have to be one of the younger cast, and it'd probably be just a cameo if anything...

I want Son of Man With Cabbages :D

"My father's cabbages!"

...Okay, that would be gross.

@Teh Ebil Snorlax: DON'T WATCH IT.

YOU'LL JUST ENCOURAGE A SEQUEL, AND NOBODY WANTS THAT.

I'm still absolutely gutted over the film. I'm ridiculously optimistic, and I was really excited about it, hoping that the racecasting wasn't quite as bad as people had said, I liked the previews, Dev Patel is one of my favourite actors, blah blah.

...then it got 8% on Rotten Tomatoes and I was like yeeeeah no. When I first looked at it I think it had 2% or something.

As for Legend of Korra... I'm sure it would be better if Korra was just a random Water Tribe girl but I'm giddy at the idea of Korra being a descendant of Sokka. :'D I see lots of Suki in her!

eeee I'm just so excited for this it's unreal. I wonder whether Zuko is still Fire Lord? Whether there are actual Fire Lords still around? *flail*

33ayujt.jpg.gif

Aang had a son? Who knows Airbending?

This is amazingtasticawesomespecial.

As Zora probably already knows, I've been fanboying about this for the past few days. Most of my predictions were wrong, but hey.

Well apparently Aang and Katara had babies so maybe.

Gotta make them babies so yo race survives, Aang.

And that comic was win.

This new series will be MEGAAWESOMESUPERFANTASTICALICIOUSNESS.

Katara should still be alive though. Aunt Wu said that she would die after her third (I think) great grandchild, so yeah.

Is there any news on how long the series will be? It sounds like it'll just be the one - Korra only needs to learn Airbending, and the Book of Air is the only one we don't have.

It's been announced for like ten minutes and I'm already worrying it'll be too short.

Is there any news on how long the series will be? It sounds like it'll just be the one - Korra only needs to learn Airbending, and the Book of Air is the only one we don't have.

It's been announced for like ten minutes and I'm already worrying it'll be too short.

12 episodes. Just a miniseries. :(

But I really hope that there might be a continuation. I do hope it won't just be the one season... ;-; Unfortunately since Korra already has mastered the other elements it might go that way...

Back
Top Bottom