• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open legensof Canto; mewtoes ultimatem

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
an hero from pallit town will save kano from the drakens

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

soemwher in tieland a munk was climing a really tall mountan. he's face was swety becuz it was really hot and he was not use to geting exorcise. eventaly he reacht the top and colapsed. in frontof his face was the POOL OF WISDEM.

"Oh magicalpool of wisem, i haev come 2 u for answers! What is the tr;u mening of the prophcy/?" aksed the munk smartly.

A big watrey figer rose up out of teh pool and toke the shape of a wise old ma.n He loked inot the munk's eys and boewd his hed. "THE LEGENARY HERO HAS ARIVVED" he proclemed.

"...And with theh ero, comes..."

"THE APOCELIPSE!!11!1!!1!!!!" (lol so edgey)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

alan was busy dreming about lifting weights in his imagenery jim. the Sun was shoning outsid and the birsd was singing happy. Sunedly there was a loud noise as the alar mclock stared to ring.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yeld aaln. "IM GOING TO BE LATTE"

He put on his pans and his luckey bondana and ran don to the brekfestable were he swaloed half a dozen raw egs and a bowl of nales (bcuz he was tugf like that!) he yelled goodbie to his mama and ran done to the pokemon lab.

"ALLAN WHERE THE HELL WAS YOU DONG!!!!" yell profesor Wood. "Sorry I was dremaing about my gigant muselss" reply alan "okay that is fine said" prof. wood.

"Her is your Pokon! said wood as he throwed it at Alns' face. alan catched it becusa he had sh;rp reflex. "Treat it well an don't kill it"

Alen look at the magecarp. Im going to call you Sargent!" he sayed. "Were going to be POKENON MASTERS!1!!1!!!!"

alan & sarant left and went 2 the first jim. this is gong to b a peiCE OF CAKE!" said alan "BECAS I AM THE BEST CARECTER!" (its not breking the forth wall i am the gm okay)

Sandra wuz at her orfonige and beng bullyed!!!11!
"omg stap bully ing mee!11!!!1!" sanda showted. teh bulliz woodnt stap so she got fourios. she satred to punch ppl all arond her.
"dont bulli me plz" she sed. but the big kid namd arnold stapd her and punchd her!!!1!11 (omg soo meen) arnold punchd her agan and agan.
finaly she had enuf wit dis kid and kickd him hard! she kickd the teachrs too!!q
ten she ran of inot teh woods and sat on a log. she puld ot a pokeball and out cam a zangoose omg!
"zangoose tehy r so meeen!!1!!1!" but litle did she kno...
SHE WUZ BENG WATCHD1q

amy and he klingk was in bed and see the oldd prof woid giv alen the MAGIKAP OF DOOON call sargant "i want mor pingrumonse but i has you mintjouy' says amy
and she fel asleep and saw the mnuk @ megicalpool or wisedm & nowlege!!!!111!!!!!11oneone1!!1!1!! annen she herd "heroe has arived" and the bug water finger said 2 the munk "APOKALIPS" annen she wok up and wento oshean an look at it near palit tonw!!! 111111 !!!!!11!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!

annen she sad "mintjy howdo u !!! lick palit ton! its nice a lick alane & his girl freind too" and amyy was where jacket and pan that bow in windd and she dint see...

(clif hanga phor suzpence)

alan walk to next town!!!!!11!!!!!11!1

(ha ha im so funy lol)

Last edited:
evie wok up by alan he wos outside her hous.
"evie wak up" he yeled "we have to go fight the gyms and be the BEST TRANERS EVE"
"omg did you get a pok'emon!" she asked him gettin up and runing out to meet him.
"yes hes sargenat he's the best magiarkp ever you have midhgnt right" he asked. evie noded and puled out the PRETIEST POK'EBALL EVER it had mignith the zigzagon in it. "weet lets go beat all the gyms !!! said alan and so he and evie ran off to the next town.

BUT ON THE WAY THERE... SOMETHING HAPENED!

(a clif hunger!1)

Alica n hr cewbone were runing arond otside whn suden,y a man waked up to her. "YOU AN UR CUBON AR DESTIND TO B PART OF DA GRET PROFESEE." Aftr that he disapered. "WTF?' Alicia assed her Cubone. She loked over at a orfinag and saw a gurl taking to a zanoose. "HEY. Y R U TAKING TO A POKMAN. THATS WEERD."

epi arived at puter cyti. "Inst their a leeder heer?" he asked his skuirtle. It said no, becos it could tlak (cos its cool lik dat). he then saw a guy with hug mussels and asked him his name. he said he was alan. epi than said 'lets battle' and the battle started.

sandr notisd taht a kid wuz talking to her.
"HEY. Y R U TAKING TO A POKMAN. THATS WEERD." th strangr sed (omg strangr dangr@1!)
"omg i wuz beng bull/id3 zngos is m only frendd11." sanrda replid. "zngosee is m bes frend1!" she got up (omg so dranactic1)/. "hey i herd ther is a prophcy/? du u kno anyting aboot tis propcy/akd?"

an amy decied to wal to putter citt to folo the gu called epi wo appear outa nowear!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!1111 and so follo epi and se saw TALK TO SQUIRTL!!! "omg that squirtl is koo" say amy.

annen she hide behind tree! !!!!and see.... allen battl epi!e sh watch as batl started

"this goin be cool alen vs the new guy!!!!!!!!" she see montjy "lets watchh" (the funy part is their alreddy watchinng lol)

"U YEH SOM MAGIK GY CAM UP TO ME AN SAID I WAS PART OF A GRET PROFEC. ALSO ZANGOOSE IS UR ONLY FRIEND WOW THATS SAID." I rann up to da strange r to avod yeling.

lola wuk up and got out of bed cuz her alarm clock wok her up

and ten she went 2 prof wuds house and got a pokemon lol!!11!!!11!!!!!

and she said 'pokmon i love you and ill call u maria' and then she had a pokmon batel and it lvled up 2 lvl 50 and it was strng lolz!

but ten wen she went to the next sitee she fell of a clif!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!!!1

(lolz clifhangur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"OMG I TINK I M PART OF TEH SPESHIL PROFISY 2qda." sed sandra. "I TINK DIS OLD GY AT TEH ORFONIGE SAD DAT."
sandr aprochd teh strangr and peted zngosse' eers. "zngoise is my 1ly frend we r so speshill!dqoi btw wana go beet all da jim leedrs"ak

see se aliences. lol

ur walcom' sad amy and watch skwertyajkfliruwprojklnaoiwruwqgiulkjehlriquw

oops m keeboard broke let me typ again

'ur walcom" sad amy and watc sqwertal us bubb on the majikapp cal l sergent and say "MONTJY ISNT THIS KOL"\ an montjoy sad "yep" becase now he can takl caus hat's coo!!1 annen amy didn do anythin for a wile cause the bubbal was NOT VERY AFFECTED on magic kap an now it was the MACKAP OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON's turn!!!!!!1!!!!!11!11!!11

"ths going to be god" say amy

Last edited:
"Yea sure! I gat mi trusy cewbone, hes my bestest frend in the widestest worldest! Betwen a Zangos and a Cubon, noting could beet us!" I strt walking down a rod, huming Wizrd of Ozz (lol copyright)

alen and sergent and evie and midnigh;t were at the 1st jim when a traner walked up to alen and challenge him toa battel.

"SARGENT I CHOOSE U USE YOUR HIPER BEAM" alen yelled and the traners squortle fanted.

(Lol I am so awesome xD)

Evie fanted too because she was sewpt of her feet by alans manlyness.

YEA I AM 2!!!!!" sayd Amy "and if U R den we ken be frends!" (C) (r) (tm) absootly 2031

An AMY walk with AKlingk an walk down rooad in palet but stil waltch batlte

(ED1tttt!!!!!11!!! I waz NINJED so her)

ANDDDDD THE MAGIKFAWPR of DOM faint the Skeqwrihtle and his gifreind EiV! !!!!!111!!! "wow that is keoool magikap)" sad amy to the alann guy wo battle epi

no way any1 can beet uz naoF" sadra walkd don teh rod with the strangr (omg dangerrr) and notised sandr nevr got hr new frends'q nam.
"gurl wat is ur name plz i am snadra nise 2 meet u no lets go win al teh badges"

sanddra mad nwe frend guz
also i hav prefaijct gramer dont falme

(VM DATS GODMODING U DONT DESRV TO RUN DA RP)
"Hey lok! A batle out side of the gim!" I thro mi Cubone at da sqirtle. "IT SUPR AFFECTIVE"!

Back
Top Bottom