• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's play the Sims 2!

Hah, good thing for teh bump. My sis would've been devastated if it died.

Yes my sister randomly bookmarked this. ^^

Anyway I'm really sorry but I've been kind of busy with life in general, and due to the general lack of comments I thought people had lost interest. I'll try to have something up during the course of this week.

Yay! I was just trying to make sure you didn't forget ^^;

Hah, good thing for teh bump. My sis would've been devastated if it died.

Well I got a warning for reviving it...it said not to bump up dead threads. x.x;
Which is a good point, I didn't think it was really dead though. :/

Last edited:

I feel strange, just sitting here, and laughing, well, more like choking on my water.

With my parents in the room. x33

I can't wait for the next update. I am sorta doing this on the PS2 Sims game. Sonata got abducted on the first night/day/whatever. Jax was asleep. She woke up, freaked out, and then went to clean some dishes and went to the bathroom.

Sonata spent hours with the telescope. And Jax peed on the floor. And passed out on it.

Oh yeah by the way sorry for the lack of update last week, my Sims disk got scratched as fuck somehow and I had to get a new one :v
I hope Jetx won't die, he keeps forgetting to eat ):

I love this thread; it's okay if you don't update for a bit- it builds suspense. :D
Alien baby= cool.
:3
Sorry for bumping, but I haven't posted before.
Oh, and as a sidenote, Woohoo doesn't just happen; you have to select.

I randomly decided to try this with the original Sims at school :3

And they're attracted to the telescope the same way Eric is drawn to the piano. The guy got abducted by aliens already.

It was fun to see him fall out of the sky and land on his butt. Then he got into the hot tub like nothing had happened.
He has a pink Speedo too <3

Hey? What happened to this thread? Did the author die? Is his PC salvageable?

Or is he just busy, which is the first thing I said and I said nothing else.

Hey? What happened to this thread? Did the author die? Is his PC salvageable?

Or is he just busy, which is the first thing I said and I said nothing else.

Um, T-man. I'm likely going to be warned for bumping for this, (so sorry mods), but she just let it die.
And darn you for getting my hopes up for a revival and having them dashed cruelly across rocks.
No more necroing old threads, okay?

i'm vladimir putin don't pansy me up ):<

Anyway SORRY GUYS BUT i've been either drawing (esp. my comic), reading, studying Physics/Chem/Bio or writing gay History essays so I haven't been able to play the Sims since the last time I updated this ):
And I think my computer's gone to shit or something because every time I try to play a game on it (any game) it bugs up and keeps pausing by itself which made Portal too frustrating to play ):>

FORIGVE ME when I have my Summer break I'll maybe re-make this thread an continue where I left off.
and anyway the thread isn't very funny so you guys'll be better off without it :v

Back
Top Bottom