• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

level 1 battles! who likes them?

ok im just crazy though hehehe :)

yeah, sometimes i go crazy too.:sweatdrop: like if i find out that one of my best friends likes pokemon i start yelling "YESSSSSS!!!!" and then i start asking them a lot of random pokemon questions.:sweatdrop:

yes my friends are crazy... my friend wanted a poochyena but refused to exept it unless i named it willowfang -_-' i hate that name! bleah

yes my friends are crazy... my friend wanted a poochyena but refused to exept it unless i named it willowfang -_-' i hate that name! bleah
*cough* It's called a warrior name (or at least one extremely similar, if said friend doesn't read Warriors).

*cough* It's called a warrior name (or at least one extremely similar, if said friend doesn't read Warriors).
OMG!!! you read the series warriors?!:freaked: me too! i love that series so much!! i knew that name willowfang sounded famillar!!:love:

OMG!!! you read the series warriors?!:freaked: me too! i love that series so much!! i knew that name willowfang sounded famillar!!:love:

Uh, yeah. You could put it that way.

Back on topic! I don't actually have anybody decent to battle, but if I did, I might try out a level one battle with maybe a friend or two. *shrug* I'd much rather have a battle with better-trained Pokemon on higher levels. But that's just me~

o she does read warriors her nose is always planted in the books

...male gardevoir are cross dressers...

Last edited:
o she does read warriors her nose is always planted in the books

...male gardevoir are cross dressers...
wow, i never really did think that male gardevoir are cross dressers...:sweatdrop: well, that's a new one... wow, i just went off topic again. okaaaaay...well, back to lv 1 battles. lv 1 battles are pretty cool, i guess. i always do drifloon vs. drifloon battles, though...:sweatdrop:

Back
Top Bottom