• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Long Eyed Field

Typh, did I ever tell you how much I adore you~? I shall be back some day, after I evolve Sedgewater again. I have two Pokémon that can Fly now, so you know where I'll be going! >=D

Green:
You toss your coins on the desk of an apperently sick warden. This trip has gone by faster than you'd expect, with you netting a Raticate, apperently a female.

Ruffledfeathers:

Same thing. You, however, get a male Lopunny
waitwait male ohhh forget it. Take you smelly Pokemon.

Dr Frank:
Ironically enough, the process goes as before; freakishly quick, and you end up with a girl Nincada and little boy Kakuna.

@Melodic: I was not informed of this adoration o:

Kaiface:
You hear a sort of cry before you get to the front desk, like "hurdadurdledurrr" and a thump. Uh-oh. You run to the front desk, what's this a note?

Dear customers maggets,

Due to the giant infulx of humanoids (set your dollars in the fedora please, steal and be solarbeam'd by Jungle) which means a truly titanic amount of writing; I've decided to slip into a coma until further notice. Short; crappy descriptions preparing for this day are all filled out so you can still get your fighting machines.

- Warden

Suddenly, a type of rumbling is heard, and you get knoced down by some wave of Pokeballs. The list goes as*:

Heracross Male
Ledyba Male
Pineco Female
Combee Female
Lairon Female
Rhyhorn Female
Wooper Male
Nosepass Female
Floatzel Male
Wartortle Male
Feebas Male
Staryu Male

(hurrgggh sorry about that guys. D: I've run out of humorous rp enties. And Kai just murdered me right there. Expect something like this for a while.

Also Kai, there are five areas. I'm going with Hawkeye, the Habitat, and the Pit sicne those are the originals.)

Last edited:
I promised I'd be back, and here I am~!

Two goes in the sixth stage of the Sky Dome~
Five goes in the Bug Habitat, twice west and once in every other direction.

Ravenflight the Starly shall take me to the Sky Dome, and Sedgewater shall accompany me through the Habitat again. He's a Croconaw now <3
Proofs~

Ohcrap there goes the $20 I just made >.>

Melodic:
Hnnnng. Unfortunately for you, the warden is still comatose, mumbling something about fingerprints. You get a crapload of Pokemon tossed at you instead:
Fearow female
Drifloon male
Combee male
Silcoon female
Cascoon female
Paras female
Heracross male

Green:
You get a girl Lickitung. Now shoo.

Kaiface:
You briefly wonder about the warden. Comatose does not sound good. You get slightly distrcted by the monies in the hat. Maybe if you took just one...*crack*
oh god that caning hurts okay so she's not dead. Scowling, you go up to the Dome, but not before strapping on that mask.
You end up catching a boy Tropius

One pop at the Neutral Clearing. :D Heading west! I'll take chikorita Cornucopia with me. Because he's AWESOME. innit.

Tailsy:
Snatching a ball and compass (fff you have to pay for that aw fuck it), you dash off west. A girl Spinda with a diamond pattern teeters its way towards you. Screw decency. You smack it in the face with the Safari Ball. Another capture complete.

Green:

You get a Magikarp tossed at you. Maybe this is the warden's way of telling you to gtfo okay okay i'll give you a chance leave my monies alone you creature
Grumbling, the warden aims for your head and tosses you a ball and compass. Going in the water with your Mudkip, you spot teeths. Teeths belonging to a guy Croconaw oh crap oh crap. You still want to have a leg after this little adventure so you use up your ball on the meat eater.

shadow_lugia

Dax pelts the ground with a flurry of punches, denting the ground considerably. As you wait around, you let your eyes wande- is that a Star Piece? You take it and run off, haing forgotten about the whole 'get a killer monster' thing.

s_l:

You nerously drop the cash in the hat, before stollin out to the pond. Fish flop everywhere, and a boy Magikarp has taken a liking to you. Gloom to it? Not so much. killit. It lets loose a flurry of paralysing spores, which you make sure not to inhale. As for karpy, he now lies on the surface, twitching errdically. Oh shi- You catch it before you get in trouble.

Green:
"Old hag, y'say? "Get the frak outta here lizard." Not wanting to face the end of that cane (why is there a shotgun in there i mean what) you dash back into the pond. Phew. Oh hey, it's a girly little Poliwhirl. Neener neener nee-OH GOD.
Grasping your vital regions (no seriously i had to), you fumble for a ball and toss it if only to get it away from you right the hell now.. And then you pass out.

I'd like to go to the Neutral Clearing three times, please. *hands over £12* West, btw. XD

Bug Habitat twice, north and west. Yes, yes, this place has got me addicted. I've spent all but my last dollar here D:
And just guess who I'd like to take with me? Yup, you know the blue dude ;D

Oh god i should have done this before but ~whatcha gonna do~

Ruffledfeathers:
After stating when you want to go and how many times, you see the warden briefly clutch an oxygen mask. "Are you okay...?" A few puffs of the mask later the disgruntled owner sends you on your way. ..strange.
You hike on over to the clearing- and instantly go d’awww.
Little boy cat! Meowth Lookit him, playing with a Destiny Knot that way. You catch the little bugger, and take the item too. What else what else…? What joy, a girl Munchlax. You snag her as well. A final, devil-may-care throw lands you…a boy Snubbull

Dezzuu

You march on over to the Habitat. Instantly, maneuvering through freakishly tall grass is harder than it looks; Raphael helpfully dragging you out of some knots. A friendly lady Scyther opts to cut down the rest. Impressed by this show of power, you snag a new friend.

Melodic

“Why hello there. I see Sedgewater has evolved, yes?” The Warden happens to be in a good mood today (your always coming here might have something to do with it) and sends you off relatively calmly (calm meaning no cinder blocks thrown at heads) Oop North, a big ol’ Skorupi hisses and pounces on Sedgewater. Blithely oblivious to the fact that the venomous female wants to, well, kill him, he playfully nips back. With a cry, you capture her to stop the mock battle. You then hear a faint, but rhythmic clacking; Kricketot
In he goes~

Back
Top Bottom