• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lord of the Flies Mafia [Innocent Win]

Re: Lord of the Flies Mafia [D3]

After a long day of discussion, it is decided that Ya Ok is to be killed. However, no one could think of a humane way of killing her. The group was still in discussion of the method of execution, when one decided to take action. Rocks were thrown by this person, and before long, Ya ok's screams stopped. Everybody stared at the executor in horror.

Ya ok is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for night actions

Pst, yes, flavourtext is relevant

I would guess that one of the hunters voted for Ya Ok yesterday. Karkat Vantas, RK-10, Glace, and myself have voted for her.

I would be also a suspect as a mafia, but I can't really prove that I am innocent since I don't have a important role. It would be a good idea to lynch someone today because there are 2 mafias left and we have 1/3 chance of getting a mafia.

I can't get rid of the feeling that Karkat Vantas might be mafia. I basically pretty much go with my gut feeling since we have no other information.

Wait; is there a healer in this game?

As the sun set once again over the island, the people decided to lynch Karkat Vantas. They force him into the water, but. although he is often found around the pool, he never knew how to swim. The corpse is retrieved after it is certain that he is dead, and an inspection shows that he is not of the Hunters, who will surely make a move tonight.

Karkat Vantas is dead. He is innocent.

48 Hours for night actions.

Re: Lord of the Flies Mafia [N3]

Along the shoreward edge of the shallows the advancing clearness was full of strange, moonbeam-bodied creatures with fiery eyes. Here and there a larger pebble clung to its own air and was covered with a coat of pearls. The tide swelled in over the rain-pitted sand and smoothed everything with a layer of silver. Now it touched the first of the stains that seeped from the broken body and the creatures made a moving patch of light as they gathered at the edge. The water rose farther and dressed [his]coarse hair with brightness. The line of his cheek silvered and the turn of his shoulder became sculptured marble.The strange attendant creatures, with their fiery eyes and trailing vapors, busied themselves round his head.The body lifted a fraction of an inch from the sand and a bubble of air escaped from the mouth with a wet plop. Then it turned gently in the water.

Somewhere over the darkened curve of the world the sun and moon were pulling, and the film of water on the earth planet was held, bulging slightly on one side while the solid core turned. The great wave of the tide moved farther along the island and the water lifted. Softly, surrounded by a fringe of inquisitive bright creatures, itself a silver shape beneath the steadfast constellations, [his] dead body moved out toward the open sea.

As was feared, the Hunters did indeed make a move that night. One person was not present, but that person was often late to meetings, so nobody thought much of it, until it became uncharacteristically late for him, too. The whole island was scouted, but the search did not turn up anything. Presumed dead, the discussion went on.

Kirby-Chan is dead. She is Innocent.

48 hours for day actions and discussion

Please note that I refer to the roles as male, like in the book.

Re: Lord of the Flies Mafia [D4]

Oh I'm the chief leader! If you wanna lose him is fine with me, though. Guess it's your game you lose.

I suppose we're okay with losing the Chief.
If we hit the wrong one today, the Mafia will kill either Chief Zackrai or me, and the other will revengekill the Mafia. And it'll be a Town Win.

Because Zackrai and I are Sam and Eric.

wait a minute, though. I've had a role like what I think Chief Leader might be before.

Would you like to elaborate, RK-10?

I thought Simon died?

And besides, the only definite innocents here are me and LS99. one of you is a hunter. Just fess up already.

Lookback reveals that Kirby-chan's death flavor strongly suggests that he was Simon (in fact that is the actual paragraph in the book after Simon dies, so)

Unless flavor text is irrelevant your claim is very weak, glace.

>_< GG guys. Can't believe we lost so bad.
TROLOLOLO

Back
Top Bottom