• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Macbeth Mafia [Day 8]

Minnow

If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens!
Fair is foul and foul is fair,
Hover through the fog and filthy air.

The night is quiet over the halls of Inverness, where our cast sleeps, awaiting their deaths...

Dawn will break in 48 hours. Those of you with night actions, send them in asap. If I receive all actions before the 48 hours, I might just cue the sun a little sooner.

EDIT: Kay, KR-9 has joined the game. Slight change of plans. just letting any with night actions know.

Last edited:
Re: Macbeth Mafia

As the sun rises over the hills of Scotland, something seems amiss in the air...

Our cast, waking slowly, assembles themselves in the Inverness courtyard. Grumbling sleepily, the slowly come to realize one of their number is missing. With great uncertainty and solemnity they creak open the only remaining door to find the body of Squirrel. Aghast at the bloody scene, one among them murmurs,

"The night has been unruly."

Squirrel
is dead. They were not mafia.

Sunset is in 48 hours.

EDIT@8-2-2011, 10:34 pm: Alright, extension for another 48 hours. But Night will begin for sure after that.

Last edited:

*sigh* after a day of harsh and thorough discussion, the King chooses to make no decision at all, and to think things over for a few days.

Night phase begins. send in actions, etc.

The sun rises. It was a quiet night, and nobody seems to be hurt.

Nobody has died.

Sunset in 48 hours.

Hmm...Well....no, i have no leads. (this mafia game isnt getting alot of discussion)

Hmm... Well...no?

Does that mean you are actually withholding information?

If it does that's perfectly fine, but I would like to now if you actually have information. Because for some reason that made me particularly suspicious of you, for you could be mafia (therefore having a lead for every mafia member) or you could be a lucky inspector that got mafia first night. Unfortunately due to the nature of Mafia, I have to go with the more paranoid answer until proven otherwise.

I have some, but I want to withhold it until later in the game, cause if i say it now, the mafia might come after me! (and that "Hmm well" was me thinking of my info)

Should we abstain or lynch? (I dont think we have, well, any info)

So... okay? You pretty much put a large target on yourself for the mafia.

What are we going to do?

I have info too, but I'm withholding it for the time being as well.

Not sure whether we should abstain or lynch either.

Well, whoever was duncan should have became king the last day phase (we are currently on D2), so duncan should pick who has to be king today.

Hmm... well we don't really have any leads except that the mafia might be experienced (Squirrel is experienced, so it would make sense about she was the first target), so that kind of half-rules out the less experienced players in this group.

Wait, who would actually want to target squirrel?

And It doesnt actually matter who's duncan, cause duncan has absolutely nothing special beyond the first day.

Wait, who would actually want to target squirrel?

And It doesnt actually matter who's duncan, cause duncan has absolutely nothing special beyond the first day.

Who would not want to target Squirrel?
She's experienced, and the experienced often goes first.

True.

Anyway, what info do we have now? (It's really boring the first,well, second day)

Duncan is the King, and will remain King until dead or by choice. He can choose to give someone else his royalty at night. I guess I didn't make that clear. The town can vote or whatever, but the King makes the final daykill decision.

I know it sounds OP but I was experimenting with this game and attempted to balance things accordingly.

Apparently not.

i dont think we have much info (it's day 1 after all) so Abstain

Back
Top Bottom