• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

at this point i'd rather yeet zori (and risk the mmmaybe d1 alien win? even though i don't think that's a big possibility anymore? also honestly d1 alien wins are hilarious) because the simplest explanation for all of this imo is "really badly crafted scum fakeclaim"

this claim is alarmingly falsifiable and also, like mawile said, i don't see how the claimed ability can help any of your possible wincons? "daytime investigator with a big drawback if you're wrong", i could see making sense for town mmmaybe??? but by your own word you are not actually town, soooo

(rip zori i know you tend to get killed very early in mafia games but i also... do not know what else we could do productively today)

(but also, if the claim is actually 100% real, I look forward to witnessing RNP's embarassment on the topic.)
also looking forward to this if it's true lmao

fwiw it also comes to be that, if the whole "I'm snitch aligned but don't win with the snitches" thing is true, it may still not preclude zori counting favourably towards the core snitches' win condition, so at that point it's like -- do we stick with a highly unreliable chance to maybe get an alignment check, or do we simply put the core snitches on the backfoot?

like, rip to zori's wincon, but you can imagine where town's priorities lie here

helo i am here for probably the last time before eod

still processing zoristuff but just wanna say quickly;
I'm townreading qenya (because, while I'm not saying it's impossible, you'd think a bonafide wolf would know what her faction is called-)
as much as i myself know this is a correct conclusion, it's bad logic. missing the name of the scum faction would be like the easiest possible form of wolftheatre. don't treat it as AI

im going to target herbe i think unless anyone has objections

like would it be better if someone else picked my target

ok i forgot EoD was coming up today. sorry i've been dead, i just switched work teams (my first day was yesterday) so i've been going a little insane. but i promise i'll catch up by toMorrow and vibe.

i can't be around that much pre-EoD today (when does it end? 6hrs from now?) and i have literally zero voting prospects because i have barely barely read, but if anyone has the time/is willing to sum things up for me, it would be much appreciated. tyty

I'm townreading qenya (because, while I'm not saying it's impossible, you'd think a bonafide wolf would know what her faction is called-)
as much as i myself know this is a correct conclusion, it's bad logic. missing the name of the scum faction would be like the easiest possible form of wolftheatre. don't treat it as AI
it's true that it wouldn't be hard to fake it!

however you're not going to be slick and convince me you were maybe faking it, take the L-

so just to be clear:
- your wincon is to eliminate the snitches
- you are snitch-aligned
- you do not know who the snitches are
- you presumably have some kind of day action ("something important") that you would do before getting yeeted into a pit
@mewtini this seems to be the clearest summary of zori's claim (she explains her day action further down the page)

yeah i agree with mf. it isn't hard to fake it but i don't think it's the sort of thing normally done purposefully. you can wifom and logic tunnel it etc. obviously wouldn't be a ride or die read factor but it is something

yeah i agree with mf. it isn't hard to fake it but i don't think it's the sort of thing normally done purposefully. you can wifom and logic tunnel it etc. obviously wouldn't be a ride or die read factor but it is something
my only microread of the day lmfao

(and speaking of EoD, someone's got to take the initative on negotiating for an EoD time that works out better for everyone, especially those of us who are east off eagleland. as an initial offer, how does five hours back from the current EoD time sound? that should make the same time as EoD was running in the MFia just now)
this time works for me i think!! rn as is EOD is at a weird time for me and i can't guarantee i'll be awake for it (even though EOD is at 5pm for me and i really should be one of the people it works for lmao)
rip i misremembered. eod is at 9pm for me not 5pm. but either way five hours back is good

5hrs back would actually really suck for me ngl because i'm on basically a 10-6 work schedule so that would push EoD right during my work hours (and i wouldn't be available for the last several hours)

9 (current time) would normally be fine on a day that isn't today. but if the 5hrs back one works better for everyone else i can just suffer.

idrc about eod time - 5hrs back would at least put it in waking hours for me but in practice i'm usually exhausted enough in the evenings these days that i can't focus much anyway. as i discovered in the last game lmao. so everyone else feel free to decide without me

i just skimmed and i guess my vibes will be way different from everyone else's because i don't really have, like, thread context or knowledge of how things felt In The Moment. that being said, birds eye level, i don't know why w!zori comes with that claim right out of the gate? it seems like a very 3p thing to do

i think either way she's non-town so i'm not going to really push back against this (and i also don't really know if i'm even going to vote considering that i'll have clocked, like, cumulatively half an hour inthread by EoD) but that's about where i am i think

reminder to myself that if she flips anything but w i want to take a decent look at what happened today because this is a really easy/beneficial push from a prowolf perspective

Back
Top Bottom