• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

Now, if you made the goal of the game to find out who the Mafia are so you can kill them when they regenerate...

Like, Majora's Mask Mafia...

...holy shit this is the best mafia game ever.

I feel stupid because I can't figure out how in any way that is Majora's Mask Mafia. I think I'm getting sick, though...

There was a Majora's Mask Mafia way back when, actually! If I recall correctly, I was the Mask of Truth inspector, with Mawile hosting and Hiikaru the Keaton Mask alien winning?

Last edited:
Ok, since this is basically the only mafia discussion thread.

I think I'm going to stop GMing Who mafia.

Reasons:
1. Mass inactivity.
2. Lack of player interest.
3. Serial effect.

1- I ended the last game because a massive amount of important roles were killing themselves because of inactivity. I can only tighten my grip on modkilling so much before it is considered ridiculous. This has been slowly getting worse over time.
2- Though my player numbers seem to go up activity of those players goes down, with only a handful who even post or VIEW the thread.
3- Maybe this is because I've run so many of them. Maybe in a few months I'll try again. Maybe if there are less of the games interest and activity will go up because there are less Who mafia's being run.

I don't know anything about MLP but the next person who makes a MLP mafia should call it My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia. :V!

Homestuck Mafia 5: Exiles Edition

Homestuck Mafia 6: Very Very Small Kids Version

Homestuck Mafia 7: Ancestral Awakening

Homestuck Mafia 8: Vriska Serket is Awesome

That can be Homestuck Mafia 9.

Also, on the topic of crazy ideas; integrating ASB and mafia yes/no? Taking a random pokemon from your active squad as the role? Crazy sig move or attribute fun? Fake battling somehow?

Or roleplaying mafia? Where I don't die night one, please? That hasn't happened too much lately, but.

Homestuck Mafia 5: Exiles Edition

Homestuck Mafia 6: Very Very Small Kids Version

Homestuck Mafia 7: Ancestral Awakening

Homestuck Mafia 8: Vriska Serket is Awesome

That can be Homestuck Mafia 9.

Also, on the topic of crazy ideas; integrating ASB and mafia yes/no? Taking a random pokemon from your active squad as the role? Crazy sig move or attribute fun? Fake battling somehow?

Or roleplaying mafia? Where I don't die night one, please? That hasn't happened too much lately, but.

The roleplaying one actually sounds cool

For the record, ASB Mafia kind of already exists.

It has happened several times in the ASB area.

The difference presumably being more participants and not counting toward exp, money, or battle slots.

Back
Top Bottom