• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

I totally forgot about that, but it still is happening! The problem is I can't think of a role for all the background tributes that got killed day one or two and never got any characterization; would everyone be okay with the idea that the games already started?

'Kay then, I'll just go with the named ones from the first book. I already have a lot of ideas brainstormed, so it'll be up pretty soon I think.

I'll be joining the crap out of that jsyk.

and I will cry if I don't get Peeta ;A;

for serious my fiancee calls me Peeta you don't even knowwww

ALSO I AM PLANNING A MAFIA it will be very creepy just a heads up

I have a few ideas;

Safari Zone Mafia~ either you get a role of one of the safari zones on here or you get a role based on one of the pokemon you have.

Forum Game Mafia~ Get a role based on a random forum game.

Futurama Mafia~ Get a role based off of a futurama character.

Mew Disguiser Mafia~ All of you are mew, but you transform into any pokemon (and you pick it by PMing me, NOT in the thread)

Any of these good?

I wonder, we already have the Username mafia, what about Avatar/Profile Picture mafia? :3

Aw, sad...Maybe another one...Mostly because I want to join it. :3

Just popping in to say that it's still open :D But not for long. I was planning on starting it tomorrow or the next day, but signups will be closed tomorrow either way.

Back
Top Bottom