• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

Just a general PSA that I'm working on a spiritual successor to Improbable Role Mafia, but since there are so many games being planned I'll just uh wait until everything is finished.

the second supernatural mafia never ended... i just kind of gave up on it.

but I could make a supernatural mafia 2.5, if people want.

Supernatual mafia as in the Show Supernatural? If it's that, then hell yeah, i'll join that. Same Winchester, here I come, >=D

If it's not, ignore that first and second sentance entirely.

There should be a supernatural mafia about the show though. >=O No one has good taste in TV......so sad!

well supernatural mafia is something I came up with. It has ghosts, and soothsayers, and zombies and the such.

It's pretty cool, actually, but never really got going.

I think I'm going to start up the Hunger Games Mafia now; there are nine named players (Cato, Clove, Thresh, Rue, Katniss, Peeta, Foxface, Glimmer, and Marvel) from the first Games so that's how many roles there are going to be. Any objections or suggestions?

On the subject of supernatural mafia, I've once devised a game of mythological creature mafia, but it was like thirty-player. I'm sure I wouldn't manage to get all that filled up.

There shoudl be a mafia game that gives them a role based upon their expierience. Let's say I was playing. I'd get a some-what shitty role. If Mai was playing, she'd get an awesome role. The more expirienced you are, the better the role you get.

Back
Top Bottom